Pre-emptive crushin' on a white girl threak

dismalfuture

Hmm.. I don't know how to get any girls other than white... I just despise asian girls, it might be just the ones around here though... most of the asian girls I know always giggle and talk fast and talk in that way where their tone goes up at the end of the sentence... also they cling desperately to their asian pop culture. Hmm.. maybe I'm just too whitewashed.

But yea, getting white girls shouldn't be too hard. Being asian you already have an advantage, everyone likes novelty...

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread makes me sad. Are all American Asians truely deprived of whiteness? Maybe I should start an export business...

you tell me rich. were there white girls where i lived? shiet.

im so ronery. so so ronery.

i can't wait till summer when i don't have to deal with high school girls and i can focus on trying to bag as many girls at work as i possibly can.

fuck high school blows. im so sick of the girls around me. i need intellectual's and sex appeal that isn't based on hollister or abercrombie. i need like, girls who wear Raf and RO and dun give a fuck.

yeah. thatd be goooood.

im so ronery. so so ronery.

i can't wait till summer when i don't have to deal with high school girls and i can focus on trying to bag as many girls at work as i possibly can.

fuck high school blows. im so sick of the girls around me. i need intellectual's and sex appeal that isn't based on hollister or abercrombie. i need like, girls who wear Raf and RO and dun give a fuck.

yeah. thatd be goooood.

good luck, have fun.

You've got an accent right? and I don't mean an asiany fob accent.

Seriously, You're good then. White girls dream of getting with guys with accents.

True story, freshmen year at a party I was with an aussie friend, and he started talking to two really fucking corny white girls, they were dying over his accent, I hadn't said anything, so I randomly just put on a fake british accent, which, by the way, I can't do for shit. Of course these drunk sluts don't know the difference and start doing the 'OH MY GOD ACCENTS ARE SO HOT' thing, while my friend is cracking up because they're beleiving this horrid horrid accent.

Needless to say, I keep it up all night and one of the girls just eats it up. I leave for a min and hear her asking people where the british kid went. Obviously there was no effort needed after that point, +1.

So just lay it on thick, make sure you say stuff they don't entirely follow, they love this because white girls love feeling like they're getting in on something new. You should have girls dripping in no time.

Also, pull lines like, 'really, american girls aren't down with (insert something way too next level for them)?' You make them feel insignificant and they'll want to prove themselves.

Wow, I really like your pic on page 1. I am white, mostly eastern Eurpoean, and I have found many Asian guys to be attractive. I have also dated black guys and Latino guys, too. It is not so much race I look at, as objective attractiveness, style, and of course personality. Maybe chemistry has a role in it, too.

eww, corvallis

Honestly, I can pull Asian girls and have them back out the door within like 6 hours, but white girls I'm terrified of now, I want them in and out so I can live my life.

being a white man, i am fine with white womenz, but asian girls phreak me out because none of them at my school ever speak and i don't know how to open conversationz. plz learn me your talentz asap so i can get me sum asians

Black girls love Asian guys, this is just something that your average Asian American runt with no self esteem hasn't caught onto yet. I like to sit in my car and listen to sad cowboy songs and I would probably kill my grandmother in shock if I brought home a black girl though, so I am going to toe the line there.

don't bring em home to the mom, that's what i did. doesn't look like your looking for a wifey right now anyway. problem solved.

I'm still not sure but the results are gonna be pretty much the same either which way I choose. Asian girls in the Midwest are disgusting, they top out at like 6.5's. Go to Soundbar in Chicago on a Friday night and bring your own noose. The best ones are pretty elusive. They're out there, but you see them once and then never again.

truth. welcome to my world, it's a even worse here compared to chicago. aint' even white girls to crush on shit...!

I am totally serious about buying a Jag. I can't buy an M3 = too Korean. I can't buy a Benz, Lexus, anything that is previous level Asian-American guy in Banana Republic stee. Plus I am trying to ween myself off the mentality of buying a car and dropping $10K into it after I bring it home, I'm trying to grow up here. The only cars I can possibly think of that I wouldn't be tempted to do something to/can't do anything to: XJR, XKR, anything Volvo, Astons, AMG's with the performance packets, the GT3RS, uhhh F-cars and Lambos. I can afford the first three on that list, so yeah.

i'm previous level mazda. :(

\

fuck high school blows. im so sick of the girls around me. i need intellectual's and sex appeal that isn't based on hollister or abercrombie.

that's like 0.00000000000000000000000000000001% of wimmmenz in college.

it's easy to find steezy broads in the jap land

but that doesn't mean that they are smart

pick one:

[ ] corny hot/ugly broads

[ ] steezy ugly broads

[ ] no steez & ugly broads

[ ] type A broads who will just pwn you

[ ] yes homo

there are no secrets, you shouldn't have to trick a girl into wanting you. just bide yoour time and find the right one...set..

moneyz, cars, material objects helps with lame bitchezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

unless you want lame white girls quite your games

how 2 cop midwestern undergrad:

1. allude to some vaguely ethnic (but still white) background. eastern european, irish, south african, finnish... if you can fake an accent well enough, youre already halfway in the sack. unfamiliar ethnic groups are exoticized to an incredible degree here

2. be from a coastal city, or at least pretend to be from one. every midwestern undergrad i know aspires to live/visit somewhere metropolitan on either coast. sleeping with someone from those areas seems to be close enough

3. get them drunk. cheap, cheap beer. like really shitty. shitty vodka also a viable substitute

4. your taste in fashion should be limited to nordstroms or below. girls here are still of the delusion that seven jeans and true religion are the height of fashion. dont overdue the fruitswagz though, leave your cdg wallet at home

being a white man, i am fine with white womenz, but asian girls phreak me out because none of them at my school ever speak and i don't know how to open conversationz. plz learn me your talentz asap so i can get me sum asians

I believe the threak you are looking for is here:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=49049

so-so, my accent comes and goes depending on the number of drinks I've had and the company I'm keeping at the time. I can do a good Amurican if need be as well. You're right though, an accent is powerful shit. The 'I wanna bang Rirawin' threak is testament to that....

Those girls boyfriends are still amjacks.

this is true. i never even understand why.

case and point:

eleria on the fashionspot. beautiful beautiful and fashionable girl. smart as well.

boyfriend = bro.

fuck. wtf. fuck those fuckers.