Pre-emptive crushin' on a white girl threak

dismalfuture

White bitches love Applebees, Sizzler, Cheesecake Factory, Benihanas mannnnnnnnn! You take a white bitch these any of these restaurants, and they think you're takin em out to a fancy dinner! Hell, go crazy and order a WHOLE rack of lamb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can shack up with a white bitch for half the cost of an asian bitch man!

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know white people like those Yakima racks, I had planned on getting a BMW touring and a Yakima for my bikes to up my white appeal, but now my heart is set on getting one of those Jag XJR's on the 20"s. Would an XJR with a Yakima and a Pista on top be overdoing it?

White bitches love Applebees, Sizzler, Cheesecake Factory, Benihanas mannnnnnnnn! You take a white bitch these any of these restaurants, and they think you're takin em out to a fancy dinner! Hell, go crazy and order a WHOLE rack of lamb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I know man. I was planning on keeping Bucca di Beppo and P.F. Chang's up my sleeve as my white girl trump cards. (0.5)

Yeah, I know man. I was planning on keeping Bucca di Beppo and P.F. Chang's up my sleeve as my white girl trump cards. (0.5)

OH SHIT P.F. Changs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yesss.........................................................

I like when they have freckles on their tits.

not like ginger kid freckles but more spread out spots. like flat moles?

I don't know why...

Yo, white bitches will feel so guilty about slavery they're ready and willing to supply BJ reparations. Fuck rice crispies. You are so black you're set no matter how you like your titties. I like 'em scrambled to be honest and on top of a waffle house counter covered in buttah.

I supply the syrup. DONT DRY BEFORE I TAKE MY FIRST BITE.

Get a muscle car. Seriously you will get mad white bitches.

I still want to bang Asian girls on the side, I am not devoting my life to white girls. I need a B*A*L*L*A (on a budget) ride with A/C and I*C*E* and some grunt to push off Pikes in Mustang GTs.

I did the GTI years back, and I was like the first in my area circa 2000 with a Spoon'ed EG (I paid exorbitant amounts of money to jet's boy to get my shit back when he was JDMHondaparts) and I used to ride with Gucci flipflops on. You know what that resulted in? My K-Town girlfriend at the time ridiculed the hatchbacks with no carpet and dumped me, and went back to her exbf. That isn't gonna happen again man.

I have had success with the 4dr/V8 factor. Me and 4 Japanese girls up on the way to somewhere, that is happiness. I am roadtrip man.

If i had that kind of money alotted for a car, I'd buy a used DB9 and claim to be a prince of a small country. (0) There was a middle Eastern cat who had a CLK55 on Carlsson 20"s and did that around campus and then disappeared on 9/12/01. I have CPO XJR money and then enough left over to buy pho for a week.

vw gti slammed with audi wheelz. you will obtain both azn and whities.
Y NOT KOPP LEXUS HYBRID?

*****upper middle class*****

*****luxury aura of the back rows of business class*****

tossin' out your environmental hook, pullin' in that pussy like it's 5am bass.

These are both great recommendations for ridez to get both flava.

White girls are easy, generic, and boring after a couple of fucks. Most times they want to just get fucked and arent really the best at throwing it back. I wouldnt think to hard about your game on them. If you really want to have some fun get you a nice colored chick. If they are feeling you like you say they are then I'd jump at it.

Blacks are way more interesting than whites and I cant decribe the feeling they give you, but its alot like smoking a blunt of kush and drinking on hennessy. People will begin to wonder how you pulled a fine ass colored and assume you just have mad game (black guys will be extremely jealous though, this could dangerous). The sex is fantastic and most likely they will put it on you. Dont know if what the say about asian men is true, but hopefully you can hold your own. Negros are the ultimate accessory.

imho....

start new thread about pulling asian girls - any that are worth the effort around hereare few and far between so my game is rusty.

white girls aren't even worth the effort yo, unless you're in a dry spell (doubt that'll be a problem)- where you going to be at anyway?

hahaha shit this can't be more true.

Where I am going to school next year, there exists only white girls, and more white girls. I am complicit with white girls lately anyway, but I need to prep accordingly as my white people game is rusty; Asian guys who run game on white girls with success (yeah right, do you even exist?), what kind of monologues do you run by yourself pre-game? Any good openers, topics to cover, to avoid? I'm talking corny white girls here. Mad corny.

YOU AIN'T ALL THAT HELLA HYPHY... YOU JUST IS.

Patronize your local opium den. These seedy underground enclaves of vice and indulgence lures in many white damsels of ill repute, much to the joy of the scandalous Chinamen in attendance.

The Harrison act of 1914 was a direct descendent of the San Francisco opium prohibitions which banned narcotics because"many women and young girls, as well as young men of respectable family, were being induced to visit the Chinese opium-smoking dens, where they were ruined morally and otherwise,"

White girls are easy, generic, and boring after a couple of fucks. Most times they want to just get fucked and arent really the best at throwing it back. I wouldnt think to hard about your game on them. If you really want to have some fun get you a nice colored chick. If they are feeling you like you say they are then I'd jump at it.

Blacks are way more interesting than whites and I cant decribe the feeling they give you, but its alot like smoking a blunt of kush and drinking on hennessy. People will begin to wonder how you pulled a fine ass colored and assume you just have mad game (black guys will be extremely jealous though, this could dangerous). The sex is fantastic and most likely they will put it on you. Dont know if what the say about asian men is true, but hopefully you can hold your own. Negros are the ultimate accessory.

imho....

Black girls love Asian guys, this is just something that your average Asian American runt with no self esteem hasn't caught onto yet. I like to sit in my car and listen to sad cowboy songs and I would probably kill my grandmother in shock if I brought home a black girl though, so I am going to toe the line there.

start new thread about pulling asian girls - any that are worth the effort around hereare few and far between so my game is rusty.

white girls aren't even worth the effort yo, unless you're in a dry spell (doubt that'll be a problem)- where you going to be at anyway?

I'm still not sure but the results are gonna be pretty much the same either which way I choose. Asian girls in the Midwest are disgusting, they top out at like 6.5's. Go to Soundbar in Chicago on a Friday night and bring your own noose. The best ones are pretty elusive. They're out there, but you see them once and then never again.

My Asian girl game has all these different facets I use at different times. I allow myself to get really vain with Korean fob girls, I barely speak to them and throw on an air of pity. Something I've fine tuned over the past 10 years. All Asian girls in general though, asian-american, fobs, in between, I find that they're so easy to read dude. Stereotyping them into subgroups isn't a bad thing IMO, it's just my way of mentally cataloging and staying one step ahead of the punch. For example, I would come off creeper if I walked up to some Forever 21'd/rock n republic Asian American idiot girl in a club and asked her if she wanted to come over and have a cup of tea and see what I've been painting, but it works on other kinds of girls. I've taken Japanese girls to antique junk shops in the boonies looking for vintage 1950's Anchor Hocking Fire-King coffee mugs with the prints on them, you aren't going to find Korean girls who would be takers on that kind of shit. Different strokes for different pokes.

white girls love convertibles.

any of them will do

fuck a jag. get the g series lexus. Fuck you could even run with the new e63 amg if you are B.A.L.L.A. S.T.A.T.U.S.

I am totally serious about buying a Jag. I can't buy an M3 = too Korean. I can't buy a Benz, Lexus, anything that is previous level Asian-American guy in Banana Republic stee. Plus I am trying to ween myself off the mentality of buying a car and dropping $10K into it after I bring it home, I'm trying to grow up here. The only cars I can possibly think of that I wouldn't be tempted to do something to/can't do anything to: XJR, XKR, anything Volvo, Astons, AMG's with the performance packets, the GT3RS, uhhh F-cars and Lambos. I can afford the first three on that list, so yeah.

its probably best to avoid joining an all asian clique, but that shouldn't be a revelation if you have any sense, integrating with white guys is the first step towards getting with white girls

also, avoid getting mad drunk, judging by my old flatmate you guys have stomachs/livers the size of a pea

This thread is testament to me tending to get mad drunk. You are right though about the having white friends bit. WTB: white friends, watch supermarket.

According to my [asian] friend going to college down south, there're mad white girls with asian fetishes. Fuckin weird but true. I gotta check that out some day.

I went to school in the south and somehow I missed that.

fuck

White girls are easy. Have money, status symbols and then just buy them lots of alcohol. White girls are no problem to impress. Black girls, however, are tough to crack in my past experience.

This thread makes me sad. Are all American Asians truely deprived of whiteness? Maybe I should start an export business...

this thread is the reason why Asian girls are left to the white... :(

cos all the Asian guys are too busy trying to achieve the 'Asian American dream' :rolleyes:

on a rare but serious note...i think if colour is the sole reason..or main reason why you're chasing a particular tail..that thats sad..preferences are okay but i know some guys who wouldn't date anyone other then a particular colour...

this thread is the reason why Asian girls are left to the white... :(

cos all the Asian guys are too busy trying to achieve the 'Asian American dream' :rolleyes:

on a rare but serious note...i think if colour is the sole reason..or main reason why you're chasing a particular tail..that thats sad..preferences are okay but i know some guys who wouldn't date anyone other then a particular colour...

Life for the yellow man is like buying soup at the supermarket. Do you buy 10 cans of tomato, or do you give mushroom and possibly even cream of asparagus a try? This threak is about that.