Ok, you guys fess up!

Charlie Delta

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care about this either way, I think dolly is only person I repped,

However, all this "balancing reps" is making everyone ignore the real problems,

People joining just to spam and use supermarket to sell uzi lamps, shitty vans/diors, or looking to buy APCs/Diors to go with their fresh Vans.

Also contant struggle.

tg, if a girl posted tits, she'd get like triple the rep.

plus she won't have to sift through all the tits on the internet for an acceptable pair, she could use her own and that'd actually be preferred.

you've got the advantage. :)

hmm...so who gets the sn/facebook/pm faster? the dudes who give the nerdy reps or the ones start these kinds of threads?

WE MUST ALL RACE TO GET THE ATTENTION OF THESE FEMALES DONT YOU UNDERSTAND ONLY A FEW CAN GET IN AND THEN SHE WILL BECOME AN ESTABLISHED MEMBER AND BY THEN SHE WONT TALK TO YOU LOSERS BECAUSE YOU DIDNT GET TO THE FINISH LINE IN TIME?!?!? DUH YOU FUCKING IDIOTS.

jane is cool.i repped her. i'm a fucking loser who gets no pussy. fuck me.

have no shame brother; considering the way things are around here these days, jane is like the spring crocus that grows from a festering pit of sewage. Any woman who can last two weeks amongst the whining and general vagina whinging of thousands of sissy men is worth bowing down to and making our queen.

am i the only one that finds it ironic that the person that started this thread also started an erotic thread posting lots of pics of girls and more than likely getting a ton of rep for it???

It's not ironic, it just makes alot of sense.

Cotton duck wants a larger piece of the erotic-rep market. THE TRUTH lS OUT!

am i the only one that finds it ironic that the person that started this thread also started an erotic thread posting lots of pics of girls and more than likely getting a ton of rep for it???

DANG!

Busted....

SuperErotic. Mildly NSFW. 03-16-2008 02:19 AM vee the 3rd shot from top is BEAUTIFUL!!!! thx

reputation_balance.gifSuperErotic. Mildly NSFW. 03-15-2008 10:06 PM T.REX bless you sir for this thread!

reputation_pos.gifSuperErotic. Mildly NSFW. 03-15-2008 05:07 PM corned beef <3<3<3<3 8======D 8======D

reputation_pos.gifSuperErotic. Mildly NSFW. 03-15-2008 10:58 AM Felix best thread in ages!

reputation_pos.gifSuperErotic. Mildly NSFW. 03-15-2008 07:34 AM Fookums THANK YOU FOR THIS THREAD

reputation_pos.gifSuperErotic. Mildly NSFW. 03-14-2008 09:24 PM Brad Pitt i lurve this thread and the window back pic

reputation_pos.gifSuperErotic. Mildly NSFW. 03-14-2008 04:04 PM Akura GREATEST THREAK EVA!

etc....