Ok, you guys fess up!

Charlie Delta

oh come on! if i had a dick my battling would have been deserved?!

i know i could post some pics and easily get positive rep...instead i'd like to get some respect around here and not just rep b/c i'm a cute girl.

everyone, this is what ugly girls say :)

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, I think that just went by a little under the radar, try posting about waxed pubes in the thrash waywt, see what happens then...

and i got neg repped for that post!

oh come on! if i had a dick my battling would have been deserved?!

i know i could post some pics and easily get positive rep...instead i'd like to get some respect around here and not just rep b/c i'm a cute girl.

Ha! I should have (9) after my comment. My comment about cajones was literal but not serious.

And besides, I'm taking all comers, and anyone who shows up leaves just like you--dickless.

Good luck earning rep the old-school way, julz.

I repped a new girl, but I thought she was a dude! She showed some cajones by trying to battle, so I repped her for having heart and courage.

Now I realize that it's impossible for her to have cajones, so the rep was probably undeserved.

Ha! I should have (9) after my comment. My comment about cajones was literal but not serious.

And besides, I'm taking all comers, and anyone who shows up leaves just like you--dickless.

Good luck earning rep the old-school way, julz.

oh, i know you weren't being serious! :P i can take neg reps for the bullshit that comes out of my mouth...but, first it was heart and courage and now its dickless?

no hard feelings, i understand...

oh, i know you weren't being serious! :P i can take neg reps for the bullshit that comes out of my mouth...but, first it was heart and courage and now its dickless?

no hard feelings, i understand...

Bring your beef to the battle thread

Weak-ass shit will leave your rep red!

What are you saying here?

Name the persons accused of "Circle Jerking" and I will tell you whether they are in my currently visible reps... You'll be surpised...

And yes, all that green is indeed going to my head...

i'm not singling you out but merely stating that reps in general, as has been stated before many times, are basically a joke and reacharound fests. to think there is any 'integrity' to the system or that repping newb girls 'trivializes' the holy sanctity of rep is laughable.

in any case, giving out rep is completely subjective. nobody can tell anyone else what is and is not rep worthy. except maybe england.

can i ask mr duck.. i saw some of your posts from the start of last year and found you to be likeable and helpful, therefore deserved of rep. since meeting up with other members on occasions it has taken you to another level. do you feel you receive more rep because of this?

Guest jmatsu

i think i only repped one girl for looking hot and dressing good. can't remember who.

could someone compile a list (and post it here) of new 08 female members and their fits? we could further discuss the legitamacy of their rep or neg rep here.

can i ask mr duck.. i saw some of your posts from the start of last year and found you to be likeable and helpful, therefore deserved of rep. since meeting up with other members on occasions it has taken you to another level. do you feel you receive more rep because of this?

I'm not sure I completely get what you are asking here?

There seem to be two things,

- me having changed from likeable and helpful (thus rep deserving) to another level (I assume you mean less likeable and helpfull???)?

- do I recieve more rep since I've developed a different relationship with certain posters through meeting them?

Is that it?

not quite. you are still likeable and helpful, but is it true you prob get more rep since meeting certain posters. hence, you are doing nothing different but your online popularity has grown. this of course is not your fault.

i think what i was asking is, has your sufu experience changed, good/bad, because of meeting other posters?

you should take a screenshot of your rep and post it here. it will be great to see who the desperados are.
you should take a screenshot of your rep and post it here. it will be great to see who the desperados are.

Offenders NEED to be exposed and prosecuted by the long dicks of the law

A pearlnecklace says what?

youre right i think pearlnecklace is teh only female i ever negged. i usually try not to rep for being a female but sometimes it gets the best out of me.

actually i remember the first time i repped whitney, i was searching random posts and i had never seen her screen name before, but she had 6 dark boxes. so i repped something like 'ive never seen you before but you have alot of rep so you must be hella pretty, + rep" she took very well so its all good.

actually i remember the first time i repped whitney, i was searching random posts and i had never seen her screen name before, but she had 6 dark boxes. so i repped something like 'ive never seen you before but you have alot of rep so you must be hella pretty, + rep" she took very well so its all good.

This right here is what I would consider an offense...

Jus' sayin'...

not quite. you are still likeable and helpful, but is it true you prob get more rep since meeting certain posters. hence, you are doing nothing different but your online popularity has grown. this of course is not your fault.

i think what i was asking is, has your sufu experience changed, good/bad, because of meeting other posters?

Got ya, uhmmmm...

Or well, actually I still don't get how meeting people would mean recieving more rep, well I atleast am not recieving more rep from the people I've met irl, my pm's have increased tenfold though...

And when I do get rep from people I've met it's more likely to be more personal, wich I think is nice...

But I would say that my Sufu experience has changed through meeting people, for one you develop quite some in-jokes, but also I feel that I can "read" peoples sarcasm etc better (at least from the people that I've actually spend some time with...).

Compare it to a highschool camp or something similar, you get to know people you knew in one way, in a completely different setting.

Naturally there are people who get along well with eachother (without them becoming "clique-ish" in the bad way), things happen that wouldn't be able to happen normally, new experiences together, in-jokes etc.

When back in "school", this connection is still there...

plus repping chicks for no reason is a passive aggressive way of talking to girls you wouldn't have the balls to chat up in real life.

but this is a whole other level of douchebaggery:

Thanks for all the nice comments guys!

Today:

waywt2cp9.jpg

Marc Jacobs

Ayaka, love your clothing, and your pretty face take the outfit even higher :)

edit: damn, mellow beat me to it while i was looking for these fucking posts

haha, good shit...

so lately a bunch of guys have been complaining to a local radio station about "ladies night" and how unfair it is... shit, let em in free, give em cheap alcohol, outrageous amounts of +rep, I don't care.

I'm just glad they are there to start with.

but no, I have not undeservingly repped any of these ladies, and second (or third... or whatever) this petition of screen shots of your rep.

+rep flirting=previous level-> deserves -rep

ok cool...back to the thread, i believe i have quite probably given out rep to females a lot quicker for what they are wearing, or in situations i wouldnt rep a male. i think i try to balance it out now with only repping on outfits i think deserve it or based on their humour.

I only Gave timber her first green yesterday cos her haircut is great ...

Regarding the influx of new girls, I haven't been paying attention. I did reward someone else for a great post and they even wrote back thanking me for it, then I realised about two days afterwards reading another thread that she was a girl. She hasn't outed herself yet though.

Edit: Surely Timbers record is shattered by Ayaka? 3 posts 2 outfits, and 5

green boxes for a pretty girl with nice legs who dresses like an air hostess.

haha, good shit...

so lately a bunch of guys have been complaining to a local radio station about "ladies night" and how unfair it is... shit, let em in free, give em cheap alcohol, outrageous amounts of +rep, I don't care.

I'm just glad they are there to start with.

new jersey sucks

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2004-06-04-ladies-night-scorn_x.htm

this pissed me off

doctorworm, have you ever been told that your pretty face takes your outfit higher?

err...

no

not that i can recall anyway, that would be strange

though you've just kind of said it yourself by acknowledging the idea

i have got "lookin cute" from a male member though