Ok, you guys fess up!

Charlie Delta

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jmatsu
HEY!!!!!

You guys keep neg reppin me. And I am not a new female here. I have been reading your stories and learning about the denim for the last year. I have answered numerous fit questions for many men and helped whenever I could help anyone regarding denim weights for ladies etc...

So tell me Boys, does rep really matter to you?

Do you all not like ladies?

So if all the females get lots of neg rep will you feel better or be upset with yourselves for chasing off all the ladies who happen to love raw denim and all the same things you do?

I know I am just going to accumulate more after this, but I really dont care...rep isnt really important, I will continue to help all you guys looking for jeans for your ladies, and post about shit I hate, and what I like regardless. Some of us wont be scared off.

BTW...Here is my new neg rep from 10 minutes ago

"nothing personal. cancelling out internet pervs."

bitch if you didn't give a fuck you wouldn't be making this apeal. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. lady is mad.

bitch if you didn't give a fuck you wouldn't be making this apeal. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. lady is mad.

Jmatsu...You are just pissed because you can't rep me again....

You already did...

Remember this???

reputation_pos.gif[03-06-2008 [02:01 AM[[ jmatsu [i like it.]

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Guest jmatsu
Jmatsu...You are just pissed because you can't rep me again....

You already did...

Remember this???

02:01 AMjmatsui like it.

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

what does my repping your past fit have to do with it? i thought you dressed good that one time, but it's wack that you're crying about recieving neg rep. and trying to front like you don't really care.

Guest jmatsu
*waits for jane to post hers*

i actually repped one of her fits...i think. cause her ensemble looked good too me.

i think the female i've repped most more than just one time is suba.

what does my repping your past fit have to do with it? i thought you dressed good that one time, but it's wack that you're crying about recieving neg rep. and trying to front like you don't really care.

Hahaa....Very nice. You are acting all cool, but you plus repped me, so don't be hatin on me.

I was just saying that the linching or "witch hunt" of the ladies is silly. Does rep really matter.

No crying here guy. I lOVE this forum and all the hatin here. It is rather fun.

So you must have me confused with some other female.

Guest jmatsu
Hahaa....Very nice. You are acting all cool, but you plus repped me, so don't be hatin on me.

I was just saying that the linching or "witch hunt" of the ladies is silly. Does rep really matter.

No crying here guy. You must have me confused with some other female.

i repped one outfit of your's. big deal, feel special? my hate doesn't discriminate.

niggette, you about to feel the power of neg rep (that would actually be well deserved).

again, just sayin if you didn't care about rep, you wouldn't even bother to have commented about the so-called female "witch hunt."

it's pretty obvious to most of the sensible members as to who gives legitimate rep vs. those who give "i want pussy" rep.

damn, some guys are pathetic: "HOT BOD!", "Adorable outfit! Love the hair", "aaaaaa-yup", "cute pic(and outfit)", "do i hear 5?", "girls are awesome". This must be the best board for girls that want to feel better about themselves.

nigga...

my comment don't belong amongst "adorable outfit!"

Guest '___________________'

it's not much worse than going apeshit when girls are getting rep.

everyone knows if you negrep a girl, there's no chance that you are a obsessed male! fucking pathetic, the lengths people go to just to prove they're normal on the internet

-'_____________________'

damn, some guys are pathetic: "HOT BOD!", "Adorable outfit! Love the hair", "aaaaaa-yup", "cute pic(and outfit)", "do i hear 5?", "girls are awesome". This must be the best board for girls that want to feel better about themselves.

i don't need no internet praise to feel good about myself, for the record! plus for all i know, you guys are sweaty 50 year olds eating pizza pops....