Ok, you guys fess up!

Charlie Delta

Yet another thread regarding rep.

BUT:

I have to know, who are you guys that straight away rep a new girl when they see one?

It has been so blatantly obvious now that we have some new female members...

It's also not really fair if I have to neg them for the sole reason to counter you sleazeballzzzz...

Step forth, make yourself known and I will think about a punishment that fits this crime...

edit:

I do want to say to all the girls that venture onto Superfuture and stand their ground against all Teh Boyz that it is great to have you here!

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

though im pretty much exactly what you guys are talking about, i completely agree!

i'm getting +rep for the dumbest reasons. i've only posted two outfits, and two photography posts and i have waaay too much to show for it. i get +repped with responses like, "lol ur from toronto" and "you're hot" ...internet nerdz iz desperate

A dude with the same credentials wouldn't get a tenth of the reps.

i'm not quick to categorize dudes as "insanely gorgeous", but if someone posted good fits and great music i'd probably rep them. I usually rep for the dumbest shit anyway, so it's not really saying much.

i think the over +repping of female members just because they are female ends up demeaning the female members who make actual rep-worthy posts, as unless you know the poster there is a tendancy to assume that the rep was earned just because of a vagina..

naa mean?

er..and to actually answer the question..i never have..

though im pretty much exactly what you guys are talking about, i completely agree!

i'm getting +rep for the dumbest reasons. i've only posted two outfits, and two photography posts and i have waaay too much to show for it. i get +repped with responses like, "lol ur from toronto" and "you're hot" ...internet nerdz iz

desperate

I was right though, with what I said about the end of the week....

Also, feel free to expose these so called internet nerdz, in cases like this it won't be considered snitching...

For example...this chick only has one post and already has 2 boxes of green. The clothes aren't even that spectacular.

BUT SHE IS A GIRL DUHHHhhhhhh

the amount of plusrep females here get is in direct disproportion to the amount of pussy males do.

cotton, you really think all of your rep is 'deserved' and none comes from sufu circle jerkery?

if so i think you're letting your rep go to your head

What are you saying here?

Name the persons accused of "Circle Jerking" and I will tell you whether they are in my currently visible reps... You'll be surpised...

And yes, all that green is indeed going to my head...

I repped a new girl, but I thought she was a dude! She showed some cajones by trying to battle, so I repped her for having heart and courage.

Now I realize that it's impossible for her to have cajones, so the rep was probably undeserved.

oh come on! if i had a dick my battling would have been deserved?!

i know i could post some pics and easily get positive rep...instead i'd like to get some respect around here and not just rep b/c i'm a cute girl.