gimmegimme

Samurai Jeans

For the sake of cuteness...random pics of people's kids wearing Sam's. I encourage all of you to spawn and produce your own samulai soldiers.

2h4w6ra.jpg

2ih9h07.jpg

sp8wty.jpg

That kid at the top is such a stud it's a little terrifying.

Allright - I hope the pics are ok in this thread....

Just took a couple shots of my Jin's....there ain't enough pics of beautiful left hand twill...

2363676450_d1da8e2677.jpg

HELL YES…

now you got to show us the jacket…

HELL YES…

now you got to show us the jacket…

Such a nice jacket...1st thing on my list when I amputate my arms.

LOL..denim wise - I really think the 17 oz left hand twill is more beautiful....also - I don't think they are a lot looser..

Yeah I suppose you're right...just that I am one of those "size down 2 for the Zero's to achieve a slimmer straight leg fit" guys (then again the Zero denim stretches like a mofo, or so I've heard). Not that I want slim slim jeans...I don't even do that...but I do like the fact that I sized down 1 on my 0500's. I guess sizing down 1 on the Jin's would be cool...they don't stretch AS easily/much as the Zero or Texas Cotton right?

Yeah I suppose you're right...just that I am one of those "size down 2 for the Zero's to achieve a slimmer straight leg fit" guys (then again the Zero denim stretches like a mofo, or so I've heard). Not that I want slim slim jeans...I don't even do that...but I do like the fact that I sized down 1 on my 0500's. I guess sizing down 1 on the Jin's would be cool...they don't stretch AS easily/much as the Zero or Texas Cotton right?

I sized down one on my Jin's and they fit nicely...but they're snug. I could have easily stayed true-to-size and been happy. The also shrink more in length than the other denims I find.

I sized down one on my Jin's and they fit nicely...but they're snug. I could have easily stayed true-to-size and been happy. The also shrink more in length than the other denims I find.

Yeah I had a pair that was too big at one point...they shrank quite a bit in length. What size did you get and where are they snug (skeez alert)?

Yeah I had a pair that was too big at one point...they shrank quite a bit in length. What size did you get and where are they snug (skeez alert)?

Mine are 29, so I sized down 1. The fit almost exactly like my 5000's, which are the same size, but are a bit more snug around the waist, so they sit up higher, which might explain why they feet a bit shorter.

^^Did you ever post fit pics of the Jins or 5000's?

Guest youkinorn
woo hoo it's starting to show

mine are starting to peek through after just a couple of weeks.

Also getting a nice blue peeking through on my wiskers and some substantial fading around the ankles. Pretty nuts. My roping is going to look jawsome.

wow

i must get my son some samurai jeans. it is a must have for shure.

he is only 6 months old now so i am in no hurry yet though. i got him som dry denim already though but that was from H&M. Sams are way cooler.

damn how cool the first kid in those kiddie pics looks.

Allright - I hope the pics are ok in this thread....

Just took a couple shots of my Jin's....there ain't enough pics of beautiful left hand twill...

2362846587_16b388399d.jpg

that is NICE beats! I always thought it would be hard to get such good combs on LHT. keep rocking them!

For the sake of cuteness...random pics of people's kids wearing Sam's. I encourage all of you to spawn and produce your own samulai soldiers.

2h4w6ra.jpg

2ih9h07.jpg

sp8wty.jpg

i love how the knees are always the first to go.

Thanks, Cabl3..they are much wider than say typical FH combs, so they´re gonna be more vintage like..in 2 years..LOL

My 710s a couple weeks back... haven't washed/soaked nuthin' since their first soak in Feb last year and I started wearing them in November...

2366491332_e3b0037cdf.jpg

ive been considering a pair of 710s, i want something similar to a DH19cm but a bit looser, after looking around i feel these are the best option.

cound anyone give me some advice on sizing, ive got a 32W in the dior 19cm at the moment that fit perfectly for how i wear them, very low on the waist.

So what would be the best size to go for in the 710?

ive been considering a pair of 710s, i want something similar to a DH19cm but a bit looser, after looking around i feel these are the best option.

cound anyone give me some advice on sizing, ive got a 32W in the dior 19cm at the moment that fit perfectly for how i wear them, very low on the waist.

So what would be the best size to go for in the 710?

probably a 33, one down from your size 32 dior actually measuring 34. the rise on the 710s are going to be a lot higher than diors though..

edit: on second thought, you should get a 34, true to waist, to match the loose style of your diors in waywt.

but if i get the 33 theyll stretch right? i dont plan on washing them....

but if i get the 33 theyll stretch right? i dont plan on washing them....

may pair has stretched about an inch past raw size. you might want to get a 34 though seeing as you like your diors that started at a 34 and probably stretched out easier than raw 710s will.

eehhhh samurais are never going to be as skinny or slim as 19cm's..... they are a lot more similar to 21cm's. If you are looking for something along these lines though, go ahead and get them. Great jeans

witts, far as i know youve been in nothing but dh for a while yeah? just wait, theyll fine like theyre made out of linen after you wear the 710

may pair has stretched about an inch past raw size. you might want to get a 34 though seeing as you like your diors that started at a 34 and probably stretched out easier than raw 710s will.

so if in the end i want them to fit like a 34" post stretch. i should get a 33" raw then, right?

eehhhh samurais are never going to be as skinny or slim as 19cm's..... they are a lot more similar to 21cm's. If you are looking for something along these lines though, go ahead and get them. Great jeans

I don't own either of those diors but what I've seen 21s are almost a 'relaxed' cut? Samurai 710's are slimmer than Skull 5010 which is pretty slim if you ask me. But then again, I don't know about those diors...

yeah ive been wearing diors for about a year ive had both the 21s and the 19s, I want something a bit looser now, still unsure about which waist size to go for though, im leaning towards the 33 so they can stretch and not be too loose.

and with regards to the actual denim ive had lots of of jap repro jeans before my diors..

need to skate in em to get those bitches to fade sal...

fuckin eh.......... too bad my knees hurt ever time I wake up after sleeping...

yeah ive been wearing diors for about a year ive had both the 21s and the 19s, I want something a bit looser now, still unsure about which waist size to go for though, im leaning towards the 33 so they can stretch and not be too loose.

and with regards to the actual denim ive had lots of of jap repro jeans before my diors..

theyll stretch at least an inch in the waist, more if theyre tight/youre active. my 710s were 32'' after a soak, over 34'' after a month or two with no wash

theyll stretch at least an inch in the waist, more if theyre tight/youre active. my 710s were 32'' after a soak, over 34'' after a month or two with no wash

right, but what were they before the soak? if i'm reading it right, witts is concerned with how much theyll stretch past raw.