Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

just tried the damp 710s on and they dont fit... wonderful

money down the drain, i reckon i would need to buy a 35" waist in the 710 to get a fitting waist after a soak..

If they're painful to do up...they'll stretch (within reason). If they're still too big...hot wash & dry. Don't give up yet!

i had sized up anyway, i knew they would shrink. Just the 33 i bought was smaller than expected and theyve shrank quite considerably.

I doubt theyll stretch enough, i couldnt do the top button up.

I've never been able to do up the top button after soaking...try wearing them for a while around the house. Who was it that said if your Sams weren't painful at first then they were too big?

i had sized up anyway, i knew they would shrink. Just the 33 i bought was smaller than expected and theyve shrank quite considerably.

I doubt theyll stretch enough, i couldnt do the top button up.

i thought you were a size 32 in the diors meaning a true 34? keep trying to stretch them... but next time you wash them they'll shrink some more...

smh.. just stick something in the waist during soak and stretch them out. i got my 16.5 pre-soak waist to stretch to a 17 post-soak in the 3 hours they were in the tub. fvck waiting weeks and weeks to stretch these bad boys out while suffering the whole time.

witts you and i share the same size in dior and this is the method i used, i think if you do the same you'll be quite happy with the results.

32 in dior = 34 true waist

my advice.. resoak to get all the shrinkage out of the way and stick something in the waist that is slightly longer/bigger than it allows and let it streeetch out !

New to Sams but heard that they're filled with indigo that can be pretty stubborn. Did a bit of DIY today in my 710s and was kneeling on some drawer wood for a couple of minutes and when I got up they'd bled indigo thickly all over the laminate! Ruined the drawer. Knees have already turned bright blue. Is it usual to for them to leech so much?

[btw, they've only ever been soaked twice - 2.5months old - but intend to wash them fairly regularly having just read the Samurai contest thread where the 'best' results seemed to be with an almost monthly wash.]

Samurais have pretty strong indigo but that doesn't mean they won't interact with powerful chemicals! And I wholeheartedly agree you're better off with a monthly wash. Tightens up the fabric, keeps the fit right.

^ Word I started doing monthly after 3 months in 'cause the 510's were already sized up and would stretch to an even more ungodly ammount. Though I want to try mr. samurai's washing method with my current pair (wash every 3 months except summers wash monthly).

fre$co - how much was the belt?

Bored and waiting for class so S0210XJ almost 2 months update.

Color's a bit off on the first one because of all the glare from the window but you get the jist.

2namvtd.jpg

6qy6fb.jpg

2ir0pp5.jpg

8vqm85.jpg

Apoc. Ltr - I didn't size down... I went up lol. Maybe I should start buying jeans true to size? But the 210's are slightly slimmer than the 110's so you might wanna stick true or sz down.

fre$co - $225 isn't bad at all mate. I mean look at all the tarts that spend $350 on fabric gucci belts. Its not even leather. Its a piece of cotton with a little loop at the end. Happy birthday btw haha

How much do people size down on the S0110XJ? I'm a 32 in Regular Ralf and a 32 in Skull 5507. The RR fits pretty regular on the slightly slim side and the 5507 fit me slightly slim too. Hardly fitted in the thighs, but still slim.

I wouldn't size down at all. They're a really tight weave, and I haven't noticed much stretching going on with mine. For reference, I got a 38 and after a heated dry the waist shrank down to a 35.

I wouldn't size down at all. They're a really tight weave, and I haven't noticed much stretching going on with mine. For reference, I got a 38 and after a heated dry the waist shrank down to a 35.

Maybe it's the Lot, or the tag size, but I had exactly the opposite experience with Jins. I had to Soak twice before finally resorting to a machine wash to get my tag 33 down to a 33. They instantly stretched to comfortable (about 34 in the waist), and could really do with a hot wash again. I've personally found the Jins really stretchy which is weird as I tried on a one wash at Gordon's and size 33 were super super tight. In my personal experience, I would happily size down one on the Jins. But like I said, the new lot# coming out may be different entirely in raw size to mine. I agree with Beatle etc. though that sam LHT is lurvely beyond compare...

finally received my 0500xx after roughly 3 weeks of my brother not shipping it out...fit pics will soon follow...

presoak measurements:

waist - slightly under 32"

f rise - 11"

thigh from crotch: 12"

hem - 8.3"

pretty snug on the waist presoak...worries me alittle...hopefully after soak with hanger in waist, they shouldnt be too bad...heard these stretch quite a bit also, can someone confirm?

edit: why the fuck are the button holes so small!?