gimmegimme

Samurai Jeans

Andrew, I'd say you got the perfect size.....don't worry about it.

I'd do an hour hot soak inside out.

Andrew, I'd say you got the perfect size.....don't worry about it.

I'd do an hour hot soak inside out.

thanks, braid :)

Im looking into getting a pair of samurai's, after looking on BIG im thinking of pre-ordering the S0610LX because they say its a low rise slim fit. is anyone else here going to be picking up a pair? Im not sure how these will fit since i have been wearing a pair of the apc ns, any advice? Im looking for something slim fit

I don't think they're as slim as ns's, but they'll have a really nice silhouette, i'm sure. Sorry i can't offer more info.

after about a month of sleeping in these, i was finally able to stretch these out from a waist size 26.5 to a 30.. ^_^

samsbg4.jpg

well damn the creasing looks great dude! those should turn out awesome. and that is some extreme stretching..

after about a month of sleeping in these, i was finally able to stretch these out from a waist size 26.5 to a 30.. ^_^

samsbg4.jpg

Height/weight? I want to get a size 27 or so and I'm not sure if I'm correct.

I have a 28 in NCs, and they fit nice and snug. I want a nice, slim fit for 710s or maybe the new 610s. Not retardedly tight like the NCs, but maybe something like this would be the ideal fit. I've seen people size down for 710s, and others stay true to size. What would be the best way to size these?

Thanks.

This is a weird question but whatever.

My 0500's fit fine all over, except the areas right and left of the crotch seem to have too much fabric for them to fit well for me. I've seen a couple threads with people calling it "poofing in the crotch". I'm getting normal creasing except in those parts, where it looks like I have blimpy crotch. Any advice? Did I size wrong? I'm not a noob to buying raw denim, just Samurais...

I have a 28 in NCs, and they fit nice and snug. I want a nice, slim fit for 710s or maybe the new 610s. Not retardedly tight like the NCs, but maybe something like this would be the ideal fit. I've seen people size down for 710s, and others stay true to size. What would be the best way to size these?

Thanks.

well, it looks like he sized down so if you wanted the same fit size down.

IC:

size 36 S710BK, lot 11 red tab...

The Samurai S0610LXs are coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gordon estimated the delivery for mid-august. did you get confirmation from him that they will arrive now?

aww why do they have to be bk?!?!?!

because i'm wearing the indigos and don't care to take them off. ;)

main.jpg

patch.jpg

sreak.jpg

box.jpg

special.jpg

awesome pair

contest?/ nah cant afford it!

out of my price range but very cool.

Guest patchmb

I would like to know why those s5000ai are 20000y more than the 510ai. Serious money.

^these look like they could be ai warp AND weft no? not sure if the 510s had that too or not.. also the back pocket liners? maybe its real gold leaf on the tag... i donno

whats the "sp" in certain samurai models denote? i should know this :o:(

sp sometimes means special, i dont know if it means the same in this case

check the whole story:

http://www.samurai-j.com/contents/jeans/s5000ai_10sp/

and use this to translate:

http://translate.google.de/translate_t?sl=ja&tl=en

if i read the gibberish which the tool spits out correctly, it has a special weave, gold plated applications and a special dye, to mention just a view things. also the pocket lining part is interesting.

expensive though!

Omg my sammies have cleared customs I wonder if I will get them today. I imagine they probably just load the trucks in the morning and since they didn't clear customs till 11am I will prob get them tommorrow. But I will keep my fingers crossed.