Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Im looking into getting a pair of samurai's, after looking on BIG im thinking of pre-ordering the S0610LX because they say its a low rise slim fit. is anyone else here going to be picking up a pair? Im not sure how these will fit since i have been wearing a pair of the apc ns, any advice? Im looking for something slim fit

I have a 28 in NCs, and they fit nice and snug. I want a nice, slim fit for 710s or maybe the new 610s. Not retardedly tight like the NCs, but maybe something like this would be the ideal fit. I've seen people size down for 710s, and others stay true to size. What would be the best way to size these?

Thanks.

This is a weird question but whatever.

My 0500's fit fine all over, except the areas right and left of the crotch seem to have too much fabric for them to fit well for me. I've seen a couple threads with people calling it "poofing in the crotch". I'm getting normal creasing except in those parts, where it looks like I have blimpy crotch. Any advice? Did I size wrong? I'm not a noob to buying raw denim, just Samurais...

I have a 28 in NCs, and they fit nice and snug. I want a nice, slim fit for 710s or maybe the new 610s. Not retardedly tight like the NCs, but maybe something like this would be the ideal fit. I've seen people size down for 710s, and others stay true to size. What would be the best way to size these?

Thanks.

well, it looks like he sized down so if you wanted the same fit size down.

^these look like they could be ai warp AND weft no? not sure if the 510s had that too or not.. also the back pocket liners? maybe its real gold leaf on the tag... i donno

whats the "sp" in certain samurai models denote? i should know this :o:(

check the whole story:

http://www.samurai-j.com/contents/jeans/s5000ai_10sp/

and use this to translate:

http://translate.google.de/translate_t?sl=ja&tl=en

if i read the gibberish which the tool spits out correctly, it has a special weave, gold plated applications and a special dye, to mention just a view things. also the pocket lining part is interesting.

expensive though!