Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Is it me or the new lot makes the 710 more a straight/loose fit?

true......the fucking waist is what will kill you...

theirs only one person that has managed to get the perfect 710 slim/skinny fit...."fix" and he ended up selling them lol

i'm about the same height/weight as fix and i got the same size form lot 10 and it was still not as slim as i had wanted after shrinkageeee......pics in da futureee

...does anyone know if the Sam Western shirts stretch at all?

I cold soaked mine & put it on damp. Managed to stretch it a little bit. Wish I had bought the xl rather than the large.

the one thing i realized bout jeans in general is that if you dont wear them with a belt, they look funny. Wearing them with a belt makes jeans look 3x better. Seriously. Specially for the 710s where it is a true silhouette, it needs the waist to stay in 1 place and not sag down. At least for me, i wear mine right on my hips.

And yea... id look better in them without thunder thighs :(. Stupid martial arts

i do tae kwon do and breakdancing (yes i count that as a martial art :] ) I did a lot of biking when i was a kid. My legs are not at all skinny and are actually muscular. Like my calfs bulge out at my jeans but i honestly dont mind it.

I feel like my jeans fit perfectly. I wear a 32 s710 lot 11. I hot soaked it for awhile (2hrs) and hang dried them. I'll take fit pics later.

I have little room in the waist, like half an inch of excess room. Still the half inch is enough to 'sag' the jeans, a belt makes the difference in the look.

to all the questions regarding me,

I think I am a true 29/30. I am wearing a sz 30 eternal 811 and sz 28 apc ns which is a perfect fit on me the way I wear my jeans (sag a bit)

My friend actually bought me those jeans from japan but they didnt have a sz 30. Therefore he got me a sz 31.From how they fit, if I gotten a sz 30, it would ve been perfect after they stretch from wear.

for reference im 5 7 and around 135lbs.