Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

I love how they become a really true blue for a while. mine are just starting to get that. They dont turn a funny blue/brown color.

Jeez those look so good for some reason, i love how denim like this looks when its all soaking wet haha. i dont really know why.

lol i know what you mean, im looking for a pair of really good waxed denim but have yet to find anything that i like.

waxed like, it keeps its sheen?

some pr0n

IMG_1363.JPG

IMG_1364.JPG

IMG_1375.JPG

my flatheads 3001 look like this when i did a really hot soak. I don't know, but I don't seem to find all those fibers coming out to look that great. Like a hairy pair of jeans. I heard that overtime with alot of wears, they will decrease in this hairy texture? sorry for asking in this thread, i was interested in looking for a pair of samurais and this pic reminded to ask.

my flatheads 3001 look like this when i did a really hot soak. I don't know, but I don't seem to find all those fibers coming out to look that great. Like a hairy pair of jeans. I heard that overtime with alot of wears, they will decrease in this hairy texture? sorry for asking in this thread, i was interested in looking for a pair of samurais and this pic reminded to ask.

You have to 'wear the hair' with Sammies - all part of the experience :P

I don't agree, I think black stitching would make them too "fashiony" like Dior or Nom De Guerre. Samurai is more of a traditional, repro kind of thing. The stitching isn't all that noticeable anyway, it's not super bright, True Religion style orange.

I don't agree, I think black stitching would make them too "fashiony" like Dior or Nom De Guerre. Samurai is more of a traditional, repro kind of thing. The stitching isn't all that noticeable anyway, it's not super bright, True Religion style orange.

i think black stitching would be nice, as long as its not bright orange :)

Help me to deside witch size a should buy for my S0500XX. I wear a size 34 in all my jeans and in my first par of japanese jeans my Studio D'artisan 103 I wear size 34. What size should I buy in S0500XX? Should I size down one?

Troll?

Why not go 34?

samurai s710xx 32 lot 10

presoak / postsoak / 6 months / 2nd soak

waist 16.5 / 17 / 18 / 16

front rise 11.5 / 11.25 / 11 / 11

rear rise 15 / 14.5 / 15 / 14.5

thigh 12.5 / 11.5 / 12.25 / 11.25

inseam 38.5 / 37 / 36.5 / 36.5

knee 9 / 9 / 8.75 / 8.75

hem 8 / 7.75 / 7.75 / 7.5

IMG_1076.png

IMG_1077.png

IMG_1078.png

IMG_1040.png

Everytime I see that word on here I think of Edmond..can't help it (no offence 99)

Meh its a habit, im just a highschooler who fell into the instant messenger trap. with the lol and the haha every other word. Lets say i try and be more realistic with my conversations.

samurai s710xx 32 lot 10

presoak / postsoak / 6 months / 2nd soak

waist 16.5 / 17 / 18 / 16

Wow, that's a like a zero denim stretch. BIGs pre-soak waist measurements show 17, close enough. The waist on yours didn't move after first soak but stretched 2 inches.. Good to know. This is the kind of info people should be posting, I could buy based on that.