Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in all seriousness how can anyone wear a tshirt with kermit on and really think they are not going to be ridiculed?

meh regardless, some of that stuff looks sale worthy..oh well, i guess youll see my posts soon in the market..

you are the definition of a POSER x100000.

Agreed, why would you even buy a deck if you dont skate.

or even be into supreme if youve never even step foot on a skateboard?

I mean its a cool deck to have up i guess...but i dont know.

Im just tired of the SB wearing 15 year old kids that got into supreme

just because they found out Supreme is the store behind supreme dunks.

I think you bring up a good point here. While I don't skateboard (I mean I do, but rarely and I'm not that good) I can appreciate the culture and history behind the company. It makes me want to puke when I see some fucking idiot hypebeast who probably knows nothing about the culture prancing around in their color matching uniforms reppin somethin just to be reppin it. I mean come on, show some respect.

honestly it is a completely sensible point but as i see it, who cares? yeah these kids are total tools and they dilute the brand image a bit, but supreme is absolutely abusing them, they take their money, treat them like shit, and ultimately the kids come back begging for more. it all plays out like a great satire and only furthers the idea that supreme is representative of a specific culture, and part of that is taking advantage of the ignorance of those at the bottom rungs of it.

if some skank is on your dick for no reason, do you tell her to back off because she doesnt understand who you really are and what you represent?

edit: directed at mtbackus and lexerone, not knugget, whose dishing out of the law i aint got nothin against

Yeah I don't skate, but the deck isn't even for me. I myself have a premade longboard for me to get from point a to point b faster one, so yeah, I never saw what a deck looked like. As for why would I be into Supreme? I'm not, but was tempted to buy a shirt because I waited and didn't want to feel like I wasted all my time for nothing.

honestly it is a completely sensible point but as i see it, who cares? yeah these kids are total tools and they dilute the brand image a bit, but supreme is absolutely abusing them, they take their money, treat them like shit, and ultimately the kids come back begging for more. it all plays out like a great satire and only furthers the idea that supreme is representative of a specific culture, and part of that is taking advantage of the ignorance of those at the bottom rungs of it.

if some skank is on your dick for no reason, do you tell her to back off because she doesnt understand who you really are and what you represent?

edit: directed at mtbackus and lexerone, not knugget, whose dishing out of the law i aint got nothin against

Exactly. I was going to bring that up, but forgot to. At the end of the day, it doesn't really matter. Supreme doesn't mind. If the cash is coming in and the checks are clearing it doesn't fucking matter.

i'm surprised people are hung up on supreme being a skate brand anymore. yes, its at the core of their being, but their market has strayed far from that. do they really influence it as a sport or just influence what its wearing? if its a skate brand, why can't you even buy a complete deck there? obviously they are a huge part of nyc's skate culture and they come correct with a heavy history, but it seems like the only thing going beyond the city limits these days are resold goods on ebay.

dead wizard says fuck em keychain = 3 dollars

mrip says fuck em keychain = 18 dollars

who is the winner of this battle?

i dont think it was 3 dollars

im not stating my resale price

if you look at supremes keychain pricing the bottle opener which is all plastic is 3, the puffy foam keychain is 6 and the fuck em chain is leather with a glass or plastic badge that says fuck em.

18 sounds like something they would charge

not discrediting dead wizard but he may have just looked at the wrong price

I went out just wanting a Kermit deck and I supposedly got the last one in blue for the LA one. I think they just had lots of waiting for their friend, since I think some guy from Crooks&Castles just walked right thru the door and told them to put one on hold for him. I was expecting 50 bucks, but damn 68?! So I decided not to get the Youth Crew tee as an impulse buy and just get the deck. Its my first deck from them.. so this may be a dumb question but do people really put grip tape over the colored top and skate.. or do people not use grip tape or do people just not skate on this shit at all?

lolololol

leave supreme alone =(

oh and what about the Fuck. T-Shirt? Did they have it in stock?