Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And thanks for the props guys, I guess talking about a traumatic experience is the first part of therapy :o

dude at least you got in. i think this was the first time i've seen them close their doors with people still waiting to get in. if i knew how slowly the line was going to move i'd have just skipped it, but you're right - no point in going opening day anymore.

i did see the large check button down fwiw.

was the photo tee based on this? i kind of thought so but from a distance but couldn't really tell.

Dali_women_skull.jpg

yea, that definetly looks like the image on the T (the women part). May have been a T from a skate brand Supreme carries, but I'm almost positive it had a Supreme tag.

Baseball jacket was like 210. I just remembered they had the racing team jackets too, which felt reaaaaallllyy flimsy, like a Majestic baseball jacket and were 168.

T colors varied by model. Start something came in red, grey, black, white afaik. Cognac one had a yellow base. Kids Will... came in grey black yellow and white, probably some other colors too. I stuck with grey on my T's.

I really wanted the baseball stadium jacket from what I saw from pictures. However since you saw it in person, do you think it's worth the price? Is it mad thin? Wasn't sure if you ment the majestic that was flimsy

Do you recommend sizing up on the Tee or getting true size? I usually get a Medium with the expectation it will shrink.

i dont see why ud size up on a M if u expect the tees to shrink

get ur size and if u dont want the fit to change , make sure u hang dry instead of using the dryer..

you might he disappointed if u get a L and its than ur other tees

Didn't see any short sleeve button downs, and that was definetly something I was hoping to buy so I'm pretty sure they're not in yet.

Baseball jacket was fine construction. I don't know why it was 210, I remember they going for closer to 170 past seasons. I guess its the all over very subtle and hard to see star embroidery. The race team jacket was the real chintzy feeling one.

I'd get TTS if you are planning on a T shrinking. I'd say its more of a warning to people who are borderline any size.

that was retarded. I got there at 9:30 and diddnt get in until 6:30PM. this was the line at around 11:30

yea same with me

i was looking to get a kermit t shirt but sold out

hopefully they restock on it

ended up getting a flannel and kermit decks

i gotta extra deck if anybody wants

oh and they did such a horrible job with the line...smh

Guest Montreal
This dude just came out of nowhere, paid the security $40 to get ahead of the line, bought a Kermit T and left. The definition of tool.

the definition of someone with a brain.

paying $40 to get in > waiting in that wack ass line.

he probably should have copped more stuff though to make it worthwhile.

Guest Montreal
that was retarded. I got there at 9:30 and diddnt get in until 6:30PM. this was the line at around 11:30

You waited for 9 hours to get some clothes? SMFH.. get a job, a life, anything !

I went out just wanting a Kermit deck and I supposedly got the last one in blue for the LA one. I think they just had lots of waiting for their friend, since I think some guy from Crooks&Castles just walked right thru the door and told them to put one on hold for him. I was expecting 50 bucks, but damn 68?! So I decided not to get the Youth Crew tee as an impulse buy and just get the deck. Its my first deck from them.. so this may be a dumb question but do people really put grip tape over the colored top and skate.. or do people not use grip tape or do people just not skate on this shit at all?

good lord, la was a wasteland

i guess i picked the wrong time to go there

me and mis went around 2-3 which is when all the HS kids got out of school

walked to supreme and was shocked to see a fucking queue

waited for about 20 min

felt terrible for the supreme workers, the sidewalk outside of supreme had trash everywhere and had to bring out trash bags and brooms to sweep up after all the hypebeasts. they even left their camping chairs

saw a guido buy 3 or 4 pairs of dunks wearing either scrub bottoms or teal pants

tons of HS kids trying stunt in their dunks with their girlfriends decked out in fake gucci

korean fobs with their girl friends holding mini poodle dogs

one kid was behind me explaining what supreme is to his friends that just got of algebra class

saw the dudes from rouge status come (pretty sure it was them)

la didnt restock through out the day

no flannels, no tees

plenty of caps though

snap backs were 38

hounds tooth biker cap 38

chambray 5 panel were 38

plaid 5 panel were 46

S new era was 48

leather new york kings snap back 68

surf style totes were 30 something

ashtrays were 8 bux, but cheap as fuck

somehow in the 3 times i tossed my backpack on the ground it shattered into pieces

FUCK l/s isnt released yet

also surprised to see supreme is charging 4 dollars for stickers now, had the kermit box sticker and the fuck sticker

fuck keychain was 12

fuck em keychain was 18

puffy was the standard 6 dollars

bahski l/s was 88

backpacks were 150

fanny was 80

duffel was 130 and huge

had some nice simple shorts that looked like the plane shorts but minus the plane print. had the same front pocket. those were 90

had the nhl hoodie, polo flag hoodie

cant really remember what else they had

if you need a proxy, pm me im going to go back tomorrow

I went out just wanting a Kermit deck and I supposedly got the last one in blue for the LA one. I think they just had lots of waiting for their friend, since I think some guy from Crooks&Castles just walked right thru the door and told them to put one on hold for him. I was expecting 50 bucks, but damn 68?! So I decided not to get the Youth Crew tee as an impulse buy and just get the deck. Its my first deck from them.. so this may be a dumb question but do people really put grip tape over the colored top and skate.. or do people not use grip tape or do people just not skate on this shit at all?

what the fuck? of course they put griptape over the top. have you never seen a deck before? they all have colored tops.

yeah, my fav out of the bunch released, grey, blue and black chambray with a black supreme box. would have bought one but i really dont wear the 5 panels i have so thats why im selling mine off

P1000971.jpg

P1000972.jpg

bought these for that wanky brit rirawin

P1000982.jpg

the biker hat is for moy it has 2008 in stead of 1994 like the ones from last year and says 100% cotton rather than the water proof cotton from last year

pretty cool houndstooth print

P1000978.jpg

P1000979.jpg

if anyone wants these let me know

60 shipped for the snap,

forgot to add they had beanies

black with a red supreme tag, teal, red and navy

prolly 20-something like all other beanies

looked like the same beanies as s/s last year, which are my favorite beanies

no crackhead beanie. pretty sure that wasnt a supreme release

as for proxy fee im looking for 15% proxy fee, plus shipping and paypal fees

you are the definition of a POSER x100000.