Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just checking, how hard would it be for me to still get my hands on a Kermit tee???

Thanks in advance guys!

nope.. restocking everyday this week i hear so buying it on ebay for $100+ is a bit outrageous imo

i'm surprised people are hung up on supreme being a skate brand anymore. yes, its at the core of their being, but their market has strayed far from that. do they really influence it as a sport or just influence what its wearing? if its a skate brand, why can't you even buy a complete deck there? obviously they are a huge part of nyc's skate culture and they come correct with a heavy history, but it seems like the only thing going beyond the city limits these days are resold goods on ebay.

Alex Olson rocks Supreme in Fully Flared. That's pretty influential. Supreme still exists in a bubble partly because of their limited distribution. Most skate heads can't get their hands on it. And I think those who can see the hype as a joke - something that will eventually pass - and rock the gear if they like it.

i guess thats what i was getting at... its interesting because its a part of skate culture and its influential, but hitting that market in kind of a quieter these-are-my-homies kind of way, which is the fuel to the fire in the beast market in that i gots to have it, dick rider way.

Alex Olson rocks Supreme in Fully Flared. That's pretty influential. Supreme still exists in a bubble partly because of their limited distribution. Most skate heads can't get their hands on it. And I think those who can see the hype as a joke - something that will eventually pass - and rock the gear if they like it.

i think part of the reason you don't seem to see alot of "skaters" in supreme is the availability, though that is starting to change with more distribution. Plus the nonskaters/resellers/hype beasts/fashionistas lining up and buying it up.

another reason I think is the subtleness of Supreme's branding (which is why some of the people on this board like it) cause its logo is not all over the majority of its clothing (sans box tees and such). younger kids/teens which most skate kids are tend to wear t shirts with branding as a large part of it...whether its Zero or a non skate brand like Ecko or G Unit....stuff like that. So unless its a box tee, most people arent going to be able to tell a Supreme tee from any other tee so unless someone knowingly and purposefully tries to get Supreme clothing, they'll just wear a brand thats easier to obtain or what ever is sold in their skateshop.

sorry for the interruption..........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

nope.. restocking everyday this week i hear so buying it on ebay for $100+ is a bit outrageous imo

Co-sign.

Im maybe gonna go through Sunday for some reups, few more shirts, backpack maybe and a fitted and today Im having some1 who is going through to check on left over kermies

Those are not the only ones. In Supreme NYC they had very lightweight duffel bags in the glass casing in 3 diff colorways for like $48, like the thin ones with one big long zipper down the middle that a sleeping bag might go into and it comes with a small other little baggie.

Oh btw, Probably going back Sunday to see whats left and probably get a few more stuff.

PM for possible requests or ask for the AIM.

Those are not the only ones. In Supreme NYC they had very lightweight duffel bags in the glass casing in 3 diff colorways for like $48, like the thin ones with one big long zipper down the middle that a sleeping bag might go into and it comes with a small other little baggie.

Oh btw, Probably going back Sunday to see whats left and probably get a few more stuff.

OK checked the website but I'm on a crappy 56k modem which pics is it?, I seen this..

3100842.gif

However, what's the other one please?

OK checked the website but I'm on a crappy 56k modem which pics is it?, I seen this..

3100842.gif

However, what's the other one please?, or do you mean this one here...

back_pack_1.jpg?t=1204760307

I was hoping some something more like the 23rd duffle bag.

i was reading on HB forum that the other photo tee is not by supreme.

but those kids always say incorrect shit so take it with salt

are you talking about that tee?

post pics. apparently there was some tee with some dude sitting and a bunch of girls around him. havent seen it yet.

Brillant, so how big is big, can I use this to carry my art stuff and camera without being too big?

Plus who can robocop this for me too:)

hmmm you want pics, sizing, and some one to purchase it for you....

why not just ask someone to the lay the cash out and use it for you too.......

Brillant, so how big is big, can I use this to carry my art stuff and camera without being too big?

Plus who can robocop this for me too:)

Yea its def not HUGE. I might hit up preme this weekend, hit me up.

I got to Supreme LA Thursday at like 5pm-ish...that place was raped hardcore. The shelves were bare (Supreme merchandise-wise) minus that 'kill-die' shirt that was posted a bit back. But they had a crap-load of caps available. But no tees, no flannels, no nothing. It was really depressing! And if anyone is interested, they have the Van Syndicate Pendletons in stock.

In other (and maybe more important) news, the thrift store across the street has a box full of Playboys for sale. Unfortunately, the majority of them are from the late 80s-early 90s so there is a lot of bush involved. They have one recent issue and the Playmate of the month was a pretty hot blond girl, but very generic. Yes, I looked through them.

Heading there today on the lunch break, updates when I get back to the office!