Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ haha yea.

They should have the truancy police outside of supreme for every release.

they'd catch mad kids that day. someone call 311 and tell them to send some cops over cuz there are a bunch of kids that are suppose to be in school!

^^ haha yea.

they'd catch mad kids that day. someone call 311 and tell them to send some cops over cuz there are a bunch of kids that are suppose to be in school!

Let's do that, that'll instantly make the line half as long!!!!

^^ haha yea.

they used to have truancy police coming in the apple store all the time when i was working there last year. before that, 30-40 kids would come in and hang out on myspace and shit all day.

no it doesn't, those people just look like average dudes - where are the costumes????
^^ for REAL. i don't understand the obsession of "dressing up" for a supreme drop.

i saw one dude this morning w/ a red nbhd x sup hat, the red nike varsity jacket from last season, red sb supreme dunk hi's, he just looked like a complete tool.

also missing the tents, camping crap, sleeping bags.....fucking ridiculous

need to come out with a "street wear" camping line........like a sleeping bag thats just a giant box logo........

oh my god that line is so fucking wack. i passed by on my way to get some food at noon, wasnt surprised that it was like everyone said wrapped around crosby 100 people deep. i figuerd id dick around for a while, went to uniqlo and try some shit on, came back at like 2 and the line moved up like 20 feet.

funniest part was all the fags at the front of the line, i saw 20 of the same purple supreme hat in just the part of the line on the corner of lafayette, do these kids not realize that its tacky to go into a store wearing only their shit head to toe? im embarassed when i realize im wearing one piece of supreme in the store, let alone the entire winter line. might as well go in asking for jebbia to sign stickers of his dick to put on their kermit boards that they cant skate

oh my god that line is so fucking wack. i passed by on my way to get some food at noon, wasnt surprised that it was like everyone said wrapped around crosby 100 people deep. i figuerd id dick around for a while, went to uniqlo and try some shit on, came back at like 2 and the line moved up like 20 feet.

funniest part was all the fags at the front of the line, i saw 20 of the same purple supreme hat in just the part of the line on the corner of lafayette, do these kids not realize that its tacky to go into a store wearing only their shit head to toe? im embarassed when i realize im wearing one piece of supreme in the store, let alone the entire winter line. might as well go in asking for jebbia to sign stickers of his dick to put on their kermit boards that they cant skate

why you wait in line? just walk pass those motherfuckers and go in...

i still rock my bapesta from 03 the kaws white leather joints. everydayers kid. the new shit is just wack but the old leather kaws eidtions, crack. i usually wear a hat, but then dont cause i like to cop one. and i hate carrying stuff so il throw it in the car.

anyway so 44 for kermit reg tees 28 or 35?

can we get some prices up in this bitch. im going on sunday.

i would like to hear how the other stuff looked, was priced etc.

did they have the striped parkas?

short sleeve oxfords?

flannels?

price of duffle bag/backpack?

funky striped crew?

what constructeds did they have?

box crew colors?

how did the Courvoisier tees look?