Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

Just a question, I'm visiting NY for a few days for March break starting this Sunday and I know the line is dropping on Saturday, but what it be like on Sunday (Monday, Tuesday..?). Will their stock get raped within the first day, or will they have some tees, caps and other stuff still?

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a question, I'm visiting NY for a few days for March break starting this Sunday and I know the line is dropping on Saturday, but what it be like on Sunday (Monday, Tuesday..?). Will their stock get raped within the first day, or will they have some tees, caps and other stuff still?

you BET it will get raped on Thurs-Sun. Why wouldnt it?

^^ yeah def .. majority of the gear will still be there after thursday.. i just hate to see what the line looks like on thursday .. and the cops getting involved shit too funny

supreme prints on AAA
when i walked by supreme, this weekend, i saw them setting up and almost every box was a AAA box. saw a red kermit tee as well.

That doesn't surprise me. I can't tell the difference between the blank AAA tees and Supreme tees I own.

Although, often times, you can't get the colors Supreme uses for their tees directly from AAA.

I've never compared them, but I know for a fact that some of the necks are different then AAA. I suppose it's whoever they get to do them that season and what stocks available.