Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the stuff from last season will still be out right?

havent gotten a chance to pick up the north face yet.

nah, you'll have to wait til it hits loehmann's.

btw that is a true point about malcolm remixing sartre (or, to get all post-structuralist about it, "versioning his speech act"). hope that has offset some of the iq loss some people are experiencing

the s logo new era will be 48 unless they've raised their prices. their new eras are always kind of expensive

btw based on my unscientific comparison of f/w gear vs this season's sizing i have concluded that the sizing is the same, at least for t-shirts and hoodies. this is based on my interpretation of "shoulder to bottom" as being from the neck/shoulder joint at the edge of the collar.

anyway see you all tomorrow (or not as the case may be)

In person, didn't whip out a tape measure, nor did I hold the M & L up together, but they seem wider than ever pit to pit. Seem short too, when you hold them up, they look distinctly "boxy" rather than rectangular in appearence.

'constructed' non-mesh tee's seem slightly better, with a more normal looking neck-hole.

If your over 5' 11 and not obese, L's gonna be too "grandma's curtains" whereas M gonna be too "look at my navel". (slight exaggeration).

100+ lined up on Crosby street in NYC as of 10am. No more lineups on Lafayette b/c all the azn drama.

oh fuck that. i was about to walk out there but ill just wait till later in the day and make sure i wake up for the online shop

oh fuck that. i was about to walk out there but ill just wait till later in the day and make sure i wake up for the online shop

10003, you could prolly spit on those hypebeasts from your window.

side note: the kids out there are so fucking clownish. i didn't know people still wore sb's and bapestas.

PAND - fair enough. btw the gap between medium and large was in full effect last season; the large made me feel like a tent pole due to the way the fabric draped (i dumped the shirt in question because of this but i'm guessing it was wider at the bottom than at the chest - at least that's how it ended up looking).

by comparison the width on the constructeds seem to vary less between sizes - 1" on the bakshis vs 2" on the tees

anyway looking forward to actually having something concrete to discuss.

10003, you could prolly spit on those hypebeasts from your window.

side note: the kids out there are so fucking clownish. i didn't know people still wore sb's and bapestas.

do it. and take lots of pictures. -_-;