Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the NY joint is dope, but itf its anything like the harlem joints, it'll cost quite a bit more than usual caps

Weird thing with the harlem caps was while they had a 59/50 sticker ,they were also labelled as "Authentic collection" and look completely different than a regular 59/50. I'm thinking that may have been one of the factors as to why they were so expensive.

I'm also guessing they were a custom job because one of the rules for new era is no gun's on caps, and the original run of the Pirates one had a gun where the martini glass is after they reissued them.

Weird thing with the harlem caps was while they had a 59/50 sticker ,they were also labelled as "Authentic collection" and look completely different than a regular 59/50. I'm thinking that may have been one of the factors as to why they were so expensive.

I'm also guessing they were a custom job because one of the rules for new era is no gun's on caps, and the original run of the Pirates one had a gun where the martini glass is after they reissued them.

also from what i understand, new era doesnt allow vendors to mess around with licensed logos like the Pirates P and Yankees NY in its factories so my guess is that it has to be custom jobs........

yeah i suppose its like how capcity or lids isnt sued for doing custom embroidery on new eras..

re:

"Authentic collection" and look completely different than a regular 59/50.

i think this is because supreme somehow sourced classic style New Eras (not the newer on-field models they were in the MLB now)

since the new on-field models have a diff shape, polyester construction and all have black underbrims, im sure Supreme chose to go with the authentic model which was how "stock" New Eras used to be.

Guest youngteam

famous, you annoying fuck, if i ever see you in l.a. i'm going to wordlessly approach you and slap your stupid annoying face and then walk away.

p.s. stop posting photos of your stupid face, pants and/or car. you annoying fuck.

Rofl, I'd really like to see you try to do that... Really, I would. I'll be in LA sometime this week, I can't fucking wait.

Tell me why I have random ass strangers on my nutsack. You're not even a hater, just a mad fan.

Get that dick out of your mouth kid.

^^^time to invest in that teal vest, holla b!
musn't forget the nautical inspired fanny pack

& Plane shorts.

That would be one hell of an outfit, but the teal vest must be worn without a shirt beneath to be WeHo worthy.

Excuse my ignorance, but what is the relevence of "By any means"?

by_any_means.gif

i will have to say i'll be buying a striped parka. the rest, not so much.

i can now stop reading this thread, except when i find out those parkas are $300 or something stupid and i come back to complain.

I really think that parka won't be but 160~190...

I think the one from last season was 160~ right?