Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

it's weird how many hardcore kids around here have started repping supreme SUPER hard in the last little while, and this season's t's are definitely going to help

regardless i'm going to try to pick up the youth crew/ssd shirts for my brother, haha

i need the start something and kermit joints right away, something tells me a lot of the rest of this might be sitting for a while so hopefully i can check it out in person

It's not weird -- that's the Bad Brains factor at work. Wonder if there's going to be another BB tee -- thought I saw a peak of one back on one of those Jap scans.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a bit just worried because, as mentioned earlier, the shirts look really short.

I have never had a problem with the length in the 10 years I've been wearing their shirts. I used to wear medium when I was skinny in high school and now XL. They have always fit a little boxy, but never short.

I have never had a problem with the length in the 10 years I've been wearing their shirts. I used to wear medium when I was skinny in high school and now XL. They have always fit a little boxy, but never short.

tru, supreme's length is always good, tho the shirts I felt got smaller in 07... the taps tees were back on the original body which is perfect...

How much do duffles usually go for?

it doesn't really matter because the construction of this one is different than the recent ones (whose cost also varied according to size, another factor).

also, we don't know how much any of these pieces are going to cost or how they will fit this season until they actually start getting sold so please stop asking. precise measurements will be posted on the online shop when it opens.

tru, supreme's length is always good, tho the shirts I felt got smaller in 07... the taps tees were back on the original body which is perfect...

only the S/S 07 were smaller imo

so thats joe cool to around miles davis series

FW tees were back to normal

Now that you mention it I got less shrinkage from my older shirts. I have a shirt from around 99 that fits like the day I bought it still. Fabric is a little less stiff then the most recent tees I have.

Hype is getting outta control though. For the first time ever I am buying some stuff to resell. Kinda lame

whoever mentioned the taps T being normal sized... I dunno holmes... my red SUPREME (in the taps font) was real short.

Hell each year there are certain T's which come out smaller than the rest... Big L in blk was smaller than the grey... pen box in khaki brown was bigger than the grey... Malcom was smaller than the lips... etc... BUT I do agree that 07 had the slimmest range in a long long time. EVEN the shirts were slim as F.

it's weird how many hardcore kids around here have started repping supreme SUPER hard in the last little while

thats strange.

other than the two of us i can only think of maybe two people in toronto that are both into hardcore and supreme.

although i will say that other kid is correct, that bad brains shirt is one of the things that opened my eyes to supreme.

whoever mentioned the taps T being normal sized... I dunno holmes... my red SUPREME (in the taps font) was real short.

Hell each year there are certain T's which come out smaller than the rest... Big L in blk was smaller than the grey... pen box in khaki brown was bigger than the grey... Malcom was smaller than the lips... etc... BUT I do agree that 07 had the slimmest range in a long long time. EVEN the shirts were slim as F.

I meant, the second issue of taps, not the first. yeah those were small too.. (edit: to clarify I mean the two tet tees.)

I don't own a single fitted/snapback but the grey one is fucking great.

DSC01982.jpg

yeahhhhh. this plus the start something tee and possibly a zippo or a keychain or something and I'm set, really pleased with this season overall so if I scrounge up some more cash then perhaps the flag hoodie. so dope.

I know in the online shop they won't ship out of the US, if you have a US address can you use a credit card from another country? I went on last time the store opened but I can't remember what the F it said....