Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that allegiance tee is from this season so what do they have at supreme today? I might swing through if theres anything worth getting.

Quick question? When did the fuck bush and 12 disciple stickers come out? werer there any shirts made for them?

1115426B.jpg

Unless I'm mistaken...

Decks, yes. T-shirts, no.

Last Supper scene was made up of 3 or 4 decks if I remember correctly. Dont remember a Fuck Bush board or tee, but I might be mistaken on the board.....came out 2 years ago I believe.....

I remember the Bush stickers in the LA store when it first opened...was that 04?

And the Last Supper deck were available at Union LA back when they had Cobra Commander painted on the wall. So a while ago.

Nah they did a Fuck Bush skatedeck too, as well as I skull Sex, I skull Supreme and I skull NY

http://images.google.co.uk/images?um=1&hl=en&safe=off&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=andrei+molodkin&spell=1

ah right, never seen a fuck bush deck, only owned a sticker, those Andrei Molodkin decks with the pen box tees came out around 03/04.

edit: got mixed up, fuck bush came out in 04. city hunter and rns are right.

Just got back. Got there at 10:30 and I was about 30 ppl deep in line. lots of hypebeast kiddies playin hookie, but a few ppl that look like they post here. got in the door at 12:30. but something made the wait entirely worth it - a white limo rolls up and parks across the street from jersey ave. out steps three chubby white 12 year old hypebeasts decked out in kid robot hoodies 5 sizes too big and footlocker dunks. with their father and teenage sister. and shoffer (in his bowtie and driver's cap).

so they didn't have the kermit tee out, but def had them in the back. as i was waiting to pay, they told 3 kids they didn't have any. i don't even want it, but i wanted to see if they would sell it to me. dude was cool and sold me one. pm me if you wanna pay rape price for it or i'll just put it on ebay.

some more info

-clear up on some prices, fuck'em keychains are 18, supreme key chains are 3.

waist bag is 72

-short sleeve oxfords won't be out until later in the season when it's warmer

-they have ballcaps that look like polo or hilfigger rips.

-also have really nice lookin pocket tees in some great colors, but they're 60 bucks. hopefully they'll be around for the sale

-that other photo tee with the naked chicks isn't supreme, but apparently it's been sellin b/c i tried to get one and they didn't have my size

-the pledge of allegance tee was dope

-the backpack was really small, i was excited for it, but it's square-shaped, not rectangle, so that was disappointing.

-those stripe polos are made of a stretchy nylon material, like a golf shirt

my swag

IMG_0001.jpg

i can almost guarantee that i'm the only attorney who ever took a day off of work to wait in line for a skate company's teeshirt. and then take pictures of it and talk about it online. i'm worthless.

and if anyone else can shed some more light on that story with the three pre-pubecent hypebeasters in the limo, please add some more descriptive/articulate stories. that really made my day

Just got back. Got there at 10:30 and I was about 30 ppl deep in line. lots of hypebeast kiddies playin hookie, but a few ppl that look like they post here. got in the door at 12:30. but something made the wait entirely worth it - a white limo rolls up and parks across the street from jersey ave. out steps three chubby white 12 year old hypebeasts decked out in kid robot hoodies 5 sizes too big and footlocker dunks. with their father and teenage sister. and shoffer (in his bowtie and driver's cap).

so they didn't have the kermit tee out, but def had them in the back. as i was waiting to pay, they told 3 kids they didn't have any. i don't even want it, but i wanted to see if they would sell it to me. dude was cool and sold me one. pm me if you wanna pay rape price for it or i'll just put it on ebay.

some more info

waist bag is 72

-also have really nice lookin pocket tees in some great colors, but they're 60 bucks. hopefully they'll be around for the sale

-that other photo tee with the naked chicks isn't supreme, but apparently it's been sellin b/c i tried to get one and they didn't have my size

-the backpack was really small, i was excited for it, but it's square-shaped, not rectangle, so that was disappointing.

my swag

IMG_0001.jpg

i can almost guarantee that i'm the only attorney who ever took a day off of work to wait in line for a skate company's teeshirt. and then take pictures of it and talk about it online. i'm worthless.

and if anyone else can shed some more light on that story with the three pre-pubecent hypebeasters in the limo, please add some more descriptive/articulate stories. that really made my day

Do you remember if they had the purple plaid button down out still?

Im a paralegal and took the day off, I also felt worthless lol

i'm another suit type who runs a marketing department and almost ditched work for this madness (and i'm so glad i didn't)

should we start a corporate supleme thread?

yeah, but it would have to be anymous. i was thinking today about how i would so get fired if one of my partners drove by and saw me in the lineup.

supremeXbrooksbrothers!!!!

do u ballers wear supeme as undershirts under your bespoke suits?

yeah, but it would have to be anymous. i was thinking today about how i would so get fired if one of my partners drove by and saw me in the lineup.

as the keychain says

fuck em'

are those polo rip ballcaps you mention the one w/the crest that you got, or something different?

which colors did they have of the pocket tees?

is the purple plaid shirt you're talking about the large buffalo check one or something different?

thanks!

hey Eric, how much was the bumbag?

love the pick-ups, btw. good selection!

some more info

waist bag is 72

my swag

IMG_0001.jpg