Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone got any of the old supreme bandans, the bullet one prefered?

i found them on ebay before, but the seller was charging 10 dollars shipping for each and i was like can i get combined and put them in a envelope so itll be cheaper, and he said no.

so i didnt buy them.

any hook up on bandans appreciated. if you can sell it to me, or know a site.

agree with east coast, that shits getting old, if someone says they are looking for something and you have it, cool, follow it up with a post with your supermarket link and what not... if not then just bump your thread more often if you want more views, pretty sure anyone checking this thrad for supreme checks the supermarket pretty frequently as well...

i found them on ebay before, but the seller was charging 10 dollars shipping for each and i was like can i get combined and put them in a envelope so itll be cheaper, and he said no.

so i didnt buy them.

used to have a black bullets bandana that i lost while white water rafting in a river. i'm still bitter about it.

so i didnt buy them.

I have the cuban links one, the remington one, the gucci one and the john gotti dollars bill one but you would have to offer me silly money to part with any of those.....

Didn't they open like, a half hour ago?

How are you guys getting stock reports? Peeking through windows?

Might stop by after work to check on tank tops. If so I'll try to take notice of whats out.