Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

nice! elephants?

Yeah, I love 'em. They are so comfy! If you reload the page, you will see all the pics (elephant 2's not 1's)

Edited by denim-nimrod

I'm a true 34in waist and would want to get the elephant 2. There's a tagged 31in (33" waist) and tagged 34in (36" waist) up for grab. I kinda love a tight fit so was wondering do elephant 2 stretch an inch on the waist to be comfortable for me to take 31in?

Or should I go skinny guy tagged 33" (34" waist) to be secure? Please help. Thanks.

Edited by grasp

I'm a true 34in waist and would want to get the elephant 2. There's a tagged 31in (33" waist) and tagged 34in (36" waist) up for grab. I kinda love a tight fit so was wondering do elephant 2 stretch an inch on the waist to be comfortable for me to take 31in?

Or should I go skinny guy tagged 33" (34" waist) to be secure? Please help. Thanks.

I sized down one on my E2 as with any skinny guy. They certainly ain't the most comfortable jeans to break in but after a few wears have stretched out to perfect size.

Saw these for $90 at a local store so I thought why not. Just to get it out of the way, yes I know I'm skinny. Anywhoo, hows the fit? I was thinking of getting them hemmed and slightly tapered at the leg opening.

5'11" 130lb

sz29

img0201uni.jpg

img0202ts.jpg

img0204qq.jpg

Edited by raklyiz

I think they fit fine considering your look seems more relaxed. And, for $90 you can't go wrong! Especially with N&F quality. Besides, one day you'll grow into the seat, maybe even out of it , and I'm sure the jeans will still be around.

I Thought I would share a picture of my Skinny Guy Reverse Fades. I haven't seen any other RF photos. Does anyone else have these? This was taken about a year ago. Since then they have gotten roughed up. I will try to get a recent pic up and happening soon.2uj1mic.jpg

I Thought I would share a picture of my Skinny Guy Reverse Fades. I haven't seen any other RF photos. Does anyone else have these? This was taken about a year ago. Since then they have gotten roughed up. I will try to get a recent pic up and happening soon.2uj1mic.jpg

I'd love to see what these look like after a year of wear - i wonder how dark the blue gets?

The blue is a very dark indigo. I have some pretty good fades coming in after a few good skate sessions in these bad boys. I will take some pics and post em soon. These are definitely most fun and unique jeans I have ever worn. :D

I have a hardly worn pair of RF size 28 for sell for $80 shipped to US only. Pair has never been altered and has never touched water. Payment via paypal. Hit me up with a pm. Otherwise these are going on ebay.

EDIT: Price changed to $60 shipped. I don't feel like waiting.

Edited by unouomedude

My Slimguy broken twills after a year of no wash, several machine washes, some hand washes, a lake soak and an ocean soak:

ITSNf.jpg

fMLl3.jpg

0RZIL.jpg

my weird guy chinos:

GJcIP.jpg

Edited by CBreaze

got my broken twill slim guys today. they fit perfect...but i'm a little nervous they're gonna stretch and be too big. any thoughts?

16lld2t.jpg

29p3n1d.jpg

7836115476_cb2585afdd_z.jpg

naked & famous by bjamez20, on Flickr

they will definetly stretch out like a mofo depending on how hard you wear, either way they look good on you have fun beating them to shit like i did!

Hey guys, longtime lurker, had a question about fit. I normally wear a 30 waist (actual waist size 30 inches), but when I tried on Greencast WeirdGuys last month, I couldn't even pull the 30s on because the thighs were too tight (I play hockey so I have pretty big thighs - 23 inches just standing relaxed). The 31s fit pretty tight in the thighs, but the waist wasn't tight at all (not really loose either though). I ended up buying them, and after about a month they've stretched out a bit, and I wish they were a bit tighter fitting, especially the waist which is loose now. I'm going to keep beating up on them for another 6 or 7 months, then get the waist tailored before I give them their first cold wash, but I was wondering what I should do for my next pair (probably ele2s) - if I got the 30s and wore them around the house for a few months, would the thighs eventually stretch enough to pull them on all the way, or am I stuck buying 31s and getting the waist tailored after awhile?

Just bumping my post, anybody have any info about N&F thigh stretch, specifically ele2 weirdguys? What can I expect - canI get away with buying the 30s?

Just bumping my post, anybody have any info about N&F thigh stretch, specifically ele2 weirdguys? What can I expect - canI get away with buying the 30s?

I think you can get away with 30's to avoid waist alterations. The jeans should give in the thigh but it'l take some perseverance on your part. You might consider posting pictures if you want better suggestions.

I think you can get away with 30's to avoid waist alterations. The jeans should give in the thigh but it'l take some perseverance on your part. You might consider posting pictures if you want better suggestions.

Thanks, I'll pull the trigger on a pair and post pics when they come in.

found a pair of the 15 oz selvedge weird guys in raw today for a steal and jumped on them. Got the top button with some effort, but I want to know if/how much these bad boys stretch. first pair of N&F and mad stoked on them, been stuck in the apc world for a while now. they fit great, just a little tight on the hips. hope somebody can let me know how much they give over time!

Anybody own a pair of Weird Guy chinos? Considering buying a pair of them and I was just wondering how much they stretch out, especially in the waist. I know I'm already supposed to downsize on weird guys due to their vanity sizing, just curious about how much the chinos themselves stretch.

Anybody own a pair of Weird Guy chinos? Considering buying a pair of them and I was just wondering how much they stretch out, especially in the waist. I know I'm already supposed to downsize on weird guys due to their vanity sizing, just curious about how much the chinos themselves stretch.

A guy on this page posted weird guy chinos...

A guy on this page posted weird guy chinos...

It's just a picture. I merely asked a question that I couldn't find a solid answer for after flipping through 25 or so pages of this thread. Do yourself a favor and learn to read before you vote down posts to look cool. I'm not going to spend $150 on something and it not fit right.

Edited by AngularDeath

So much for attitude: chilled

It's just annoying to read posts like Ghoul's when you're trying to learn about things. I admit I'm new to denim and may ask a silly question from time to time; there's tons of info out there on materials, construction, etc. and sometimes I just can't remember it all. Sorry if I sounded like a tool. Also, attitude is fixed. No idea why I was set to chilled.

I was just trying to make a joke.

I've tried on the chinos in my regular weird guy size and they felt like they had a fair amount of stretch to them. I hoped so, because I actually hated the way they fit, whereas I normally like the cut. They were quite tight in the thigh, which can be okay with denim, but with chinos they just looked weird (pun not intended). Like stretch pants or something. Not attractive.

You might try contacting the guys at Tate & Yoko - either via email or posting to their thread. They're usually quite helpful (and they're the N&F 'house store'.)

It's just a picture. I merely asked a question that I couldn't find a solid answer for after flipping through 25 or so pages of this thread. Do yourself a favor and learn to read before you vote down posts to look cool. I'm not going to spend $150 on something and it not fit right.

You're right it is a picture, of a guy wearing weird guys chinos, which so happens to be exaclty what you were looking for. You easily could have just sent the guy a message asking him what you wanted to know.

EDIT: But anyways, enough shit posting, let the jean posting CONTINUE!

Edited by Ghoul