Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

Hey guys. Long time lurker here. Just reporting in with my weird guy elephant 2. Got a size 28, true size 31. Might have undersized a size too small but the shop I got them from don't carry a 29. The bit of denim where the buttons are on my fly have come off at the seams much like another user did a few pages back. Getting them fixed at a local tailor tomorrow cause shipping to Canada from Australia is gonna take too long. Really bummed this happened.

I've had a weird guy in a sz 30 before and after stretching they were just too baggy on me so they ended up staying in the closet. Hope they stretch well in time or should I get the tailor to move the buttons half an inch closer to the holes?

Hey guys. Long time lurker here. Just reporting in with my weird guy elephant 2. Got a size 28, true size 31. Might have undersized a size too small but the shop I got them from don't carry a 29. The bit of denim where the buttons are on my fly have come off at the seams much like another user did a few pages back. Getting them fixed at a local tailor tomorrow cause shipping to Canada from Australia is gonna take too long. Really bummed this happened.

I've had a weird guy in a sz 30 before and after stretching they were just too baggy on me so they ended up staying in the closet. Hope they stretch well in time or should I get the tailor to move the buttons half an inch closer to the holes?

I wouldn't suggest moving the buttons it will throw off the entire fly alignment and eventually the buttons will pull so much on the fabric that it will widen the holes. I had that experience a while back

hey anybody have the black power stretches? fading qualities?

do they feel like youre wearing jeggings....? especially if youve got decent sized quads?

it would be my first time trying skinny guy because i think the stretch can make up for the last of thigh room (11 while i need atleast 11.5)

thighs seem like theyll be 'skin tight' and then straight from the knee down

i wouldnt mind a fit like shinobis2000 diors

25.jpg

Got my ele2s fixed. Buttons up fine now but bloody hell are they stiff still. Feeling like I shouldn't have sized 2 down. Normally wear a 30 in skinny guy. Hope they stretch out fine, not holding my breath though. Feel like it might take a month. Or two.

...or three =/

anyone have post-soak measurements for the front rise/thigh of the n&f oni collab? On size 31 or 32?

I can get you post soak measurements from a size 30 nfxoni around next week if you're still interested.

were you forcing the buttons to button before the denim softened and stretched? thats how most of the people with ele2s burst the button seam. i was wearing them unbuttoned for the first week at home and then only the top for a while then top 2 for a while. then 2 months in i decided to try the 3rd button too and it went in nicely and theres no unnecessary tension on the seams

i was wearing them unbuttoned for the first week at home and then only the top for a while then top 2 for a while. then 2 months in i decided to try the 3rd button too and it went in nicely and theres no unnecessary tension on the seams

2 months before you can even button you jeans all the way?! If it takes more than a day (maybe 2) for you to be able to button your pants, you're buying pants that are too small. No disrespect, but why not just buy a pair that fits in the first place?

Bought the black power stretch skinny guys today, they are getting hemmed now so ill give you all an update when i get em back. They certainly feel different than my LHT!!! much thinner and softer, will be interesting to rotate between them.

2 months before you can even button you jeans all the way?! If it takes more than a day (maybe 2) for you to be able to button your pants, you're buying pants that are too small. No disrespect, but why not just buy a pair that fits in the first place?

the jeans fit fine you can see in my sig. it's that since the denim is so thick and stiff the button holes themselves needed to soften up

went to try on a pair of indigo power stretch's (didnt have black power stretch there) the fabric is very comfy and stretchy, i plan on using them as dress/work pants. had to size up 2 to a 32 to get the waist and thighs to fit. the thighs dont actually fit but the stretch accommodates for that and it fits pretty nice and not painted on

tumblr_m95234KcbS1rpn3kao1_500.jpg

your complaint about the texture doesnt really work for the ele2s. their selling point is that theyre thick and feel like elephant skin, which is how a plain pair seems more like as opposed to a slubby pair

Their patch is a satire on the fashion industry and how people pay $300 and up because they are celebrity endorsed. Have some humour.

6'3". i was hoping to rock these with a 3/4" cuff but it doesnt look like thats happening...

I feel your pain, i'm 6'5". What I would do is find some skinny guys, they have a 37 inch inseam as opposed to the 34 on the slim guy. The problem is that they have about a 1 inch difference in width in the thighs, I'm guessing you have large thighs too, guessing by your build. I would go try on some skinny guys, that's what I wear, and the thighs tend to stretch about half and inch to and inch anyways.

Went to a secondhand store today and somehow found a pair of nearly brand new broken twill indigo selvedge's in my size (They also had two other pairs in a larger size). I don't need any more pairs of jeans but they were only 15 dollars, so how could I pass it up? They fit perfectly, which is odd because my size 29 elephants fit really baggy.

snSSS.jpg

J7C45.jpg

All creases were made by me walking around today. Sorry about the webcam pictures, just moved into my dorm and left my camera at home.

Edit: uploaded same picture twice

Edited by MDSsmith

I feel your pain, i'm 6'5". What I would do is find some skinny guys, they have a 37 inch inseam as opposed to the 34 on the slim guy. The problem is that they have about a 1 inch difference in width in the thighs, I'm guessing you have large thighs too, guessing by your build. I would go try on some skinny guys, that's what I wear, and the thighs tend to stretch about half and inch to and inch anyways.

thanks for the advice

i decided to stick with this pair and just forego cuffing em. now that i've worn em for a day they've relaxed a bit and don't look quite so short. really happy with the fit all around, and the creases set nicely today.