Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

looks solid! hopefully it was cheap enoug, that you can beat them up with out fear of ripping anything for awhile!

it cost $10 and was done in around 3-4 days. I think he hand stitched a part of it as the foot of the sewing machine couldn't fit in. I really like the fit, they kinda fit like 19cms.

I sized down quite a bit, my true waist is like a 30-31 inch and got these in a size 28. Only problem is putting them on- i have to do the bottom two buttons before i try to wriggle into it lol.

N&F belt around 5-6 months wear.

20120923_123625-1.jpg

20120923_123657.jpg

I'm not able to wear it every day because the belt buckle is massive and looks silly with certain things. It's borderline obnoxious but a lot of things N&F are made like that. Comes with the territory. This is really a belt you have to hold in your hands to get an idea of how over the top it is.

it cost $10 and was done in around 3-4 days. I think he hand stitched a part of it as the foot of the sewing machine couldn't fit in. I really like the fit, they kinda fit like 19cms.

I sized down quite a bit, my true waist is like a 30-31 inch and got these in a size 28. Only problem is putting them on- i have to do the bottom two buttons before i try to wriggle into it lol.

I'm a 30-31 and got a 28 as well. Same thing happened to my fly. Cost me $5 to machine fix. Holding up fine so far. I did the whole wriggle into the buttoned jeans thing too for the first few weeks. At roughly a month and a half now and I can button them up like normal already.

after having 3 naked & famous shirts fall apart at the seams i am done with this brand. they even gave me a free shirt after seeing how bad the defect was no questions asked. that shirt last about 5 wears and was only handwashed. after talking to 2 local shops they said they had to return 25% of the clothing due to defects, so because when buying their product. closing inspect the clothing. mostly the stitching. they scuff at jeans that cost 300 jeans but they sell stainess jeans for 420. their gimmicks that they said they would never do are only masked by calling them novelty.

I have only one N&F shirt, but I have worn it about 20 times and it looks brand new still. Also, the fabric and stitching seems top notch. Really heavy weight too.

I'm not doubting your story. How old were those shirts? Mine was from the Spring 12 season so maybe they've cleaned up their act in the last year or so.

X post from SF

This is kinda random but, I have some questions about women's NF denim. A friend of mine is having a hard time finding decent denim that isn't your average cut of the mill designer department store stuff.

She's super tinny 5.3" maybe 100lb but I doubt it, wears a size 24. with a 25" at where the jeans sit at her hips.

Just wanted to know if female posters on here or otherwise could shed some light on either the Skinny Girl, Leggy or what NF calls the Supper Skinny girl, which I could not find on Tate and Yoko site. Also anyone know where I can maybe buy these locally in the SF CA area that would carry sizes 23-24?

Thanks in advance may also send the Alex at Tate and Yoko and the guys at NF an email too

X post from SF

This is kinda random but, I have some questions about women's NF denim. A friend of mine is having a hard time finding decent denim that isn't your average cut of the mill designer department store stuff.

She's super tinny 5.3" maybe 100lb but I doubt it, wears a size 24. with a 25" at where the jeans sit at her hips.

Just wanted to know if female posters on here or otherwise could shed some light on either the Skinny Girl, Leggy or what NF calls the Supper Skinny girl, which I could not find on Tate and Yoko site. Also anyone know where I can maybe buy these locally in the SF CA area that would carry sizes 23-24?

Thanks in advance may also send the Alex at Tate and Yoko and the guys at NF an email too

I found them on Tate and Yoko by searching skinny, leggy, and super so maybe try that and have a look at them.

And I havent really seen many people talking about them so I cant help you there :(