Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

Onis looking pretty good rosarkar, mine are at about 10 months now. Going to wear them to Fun Fun Fun Fest this weekend and possibly give them a rinse/wash if they get muddy. They're looking really cool, I'll get on posting pictures soon after. Keep rockin' em man and if you grab the Flatheads just let em sit until you've really done damage to these.

I might use the 32 oz for that contest. Anybody else have yet to wear their pair?

Been wearing mine since September 14, after having soaked them to shrink in August. Nothing too exciting happening yet--I'm an office guy so the most activity they get is hopping around at concerts and walking a few miles each day. Combs have gone a little bit light blue, wallet fade is developing. They blistered my hips a bit early on but they've softened up nicely. I still wouldn't call them comfortable but I stopped being constantly aware of them on my legs after about two weeks.

Been wearing mine since September 14, after having soaked them to shrink in August. Nothing too exciting happening yet--I'm an office guy so the most activity they get is hopping around at concerts and walking a few miles each day. Combs have gone a little bit light blue, wallet fade is developing. They blistered my hips a bit early on but they've softened up nicely. I still wouldn't call them comfortable but I stopped being constantly aware of them on my legs after about two weeks.

oh god that's what i'm afraid of...i got abrasions on the back of my knee from my 19oz samurai 710s and my samurai s5000 24oz, how am I going to last with these 32 oz?? Show us pics IDIOT BITCH

I am extremely curious how the 32oz looks on someone, let alone how it fades...

Up close they're visibly chunkier-looking than any other denim I've ever worn. Creases are thick. Mine have some mild, spread-out stacking but I'm about six feet tall and post-soak the inseam is maybe 32.5" or 33", so when you count creasing at the knees there's not a lot of extra material to work with on that front. With all that said it's still very clearly the Weird Guy cut. I usually go 29 (I can cram myself into the 28 in WG but when it's that slim it's kind of defeating the point of the relaxed top block, in my opinion) but went 30 with these and they're just about perfect now. Advice to go up one from the usual WG size was dead on. As I said, the first couple weeks are super harsh but they're no longer chewing me up over the course of the day. I'm in Maryland, so they'll be a comfortable wear over the winter but next spring and summer will be...interesting.

I'll get some photos up later in the week, probably around Friday.

Naked & Famous x Pronto – PROXNF06

01_zps442b94f5.jpg

02_zps875aa815.jpg

08_zpsea7274a4.jpg

06_zps0998aca8.jpg

First collab’ between Naked & Famous and PRONTO called “PROXNF06″. This item launched on Denim Carnival by PRONTO on 21 Oct 12. Price is 7890 THB and special discount 10% for this event.

See more review : http://hypebeast.com/2012/10/pronto-x-naked-famous-skinny-guy-14-5-oz-japanese-selvedge-denim/

Detail:

- 14.5oz Unsanforized Selvedge from Okayama Japan

- Rope Dyed Denim

- 100% Cotton

- Button Fly

- Special 10oz Thick Leather Patch

- Pink Bar-Track Represented “King of Thailandâ€

- SkinnyGuy Fit

Reds a bad colour for fading anyways. It looks bad to the eyes since its so obvious. The dirty fade should look nice but then again it'll just look like a prewashed pair. Then again I personally hate the colour red lol

I'd wouldn't mind purple cores as they'd feel more subtle. If I wanted ones that were more obvious then green would look nice. Which is how I'd want the Frankenstein's to be, to fit its name

Most people go TTS for the SkG. I accidentally went TTS on my WG but would prob wear a 27 or at least a 28 for a better fit and I need a 29 in SkG, at least for the Elephant denim..that's the only SkG model I've tried

After a wash/soak they will shrink but they'll stretch right back out in about 2 days. I just hand washed my WG deep indigos the other day and the waist shrunk 0.5" and the whole top block shrunk quit a bit. Two days of moderate wear and they're loosening up, not to the point of where they were pre wash but they will be very soon.

Hey if I wear a 34 in weird guys. Should I get the same in skinny guys because of stretch. My weird guys fit pretty loose right now. They will probably come back to for, when I soak them though.

general consensus is size down 2 on WG and 1 on SG