Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

Guys I need your help.

At the moment I rock Deep Indigos in the Weird Guy cut in a size 30.

I purchased them in winter so I lost some weight (3-5 pounds) during spring/summer so they became a bit loose in the waist area but nothing a belt couldn't handle and I'm sure I'll gain some weight again. the other strange thing about them is that they shouldn't be much tighter in the thigh area (which is strange coz I actually have ridiculously slim legs).

Now I got my eyes on the japan heritage ones with their slubby texture and I'm not sure whether I should stick with the 30s or get a pair in 29?

my deep indigos have outstretched to a 14,5" waist. can someone maybe give me a measurement for a 30" deep indigos?

thanks!

here's a fit pic:

fit2xw9ki.jpg

fit5auzrd.jpg

Edited by fromthisplaceinhell

Mh, with my first purchase and being a newbie I got nudies of which everybody said their crotch will blow out very soon. I didn't care pretty much about them and haven't had such an issue.

moreover the deep indigos also last without any issues.

but thanks for sharing :)

Edited by fromthisplaceinhell

Well, I just washed my Red Core jeans in the washing machine. The water was very blue. I'm glade I waited to do a full wash at about 5â… months. I did soak once at about 1 â…› month, and sprayed them with a hose about 3 weeks ago. After the machine wash they did shrink in length about â…š of an inch. They fit tight again. These jeans shrink and expand like an X hose. I was thinking about ordering stuff off the internet, I'm not concerned about my safety anymore. I have grown as a person and in intellect over the past few weeks, thanks to Fox and Friends morning TV show. Pull the string.

Edited by mister56

Here is the finished Red Core fades. I'm very happy with them.

What should I do next, Low Tension or Indigo/Indigo 15�z?

I even have a pair of Blue Franks that maybe I should work on.

I would like to hear your opinion.

tumblr_maf4ackQHH1qjzppxo1_1280.jpg

Edited by mister56

Same here not feeling the red core at all

I think he was talking about the Red Weft lap fades. My photos show no lap. Why don't you like my knee fades? Don't you like cool unique fashion for men?

Edited by mister56

Yeah man, those red cores definitely arent done, probably have a lot of life left in them.

Although, I would like to see the blue franks ;)

Yeah they still have plenty of life in them, but the contest is almost over and I'm ready to wear another pair of jeans.

I want to see what the Franks will do, but I bet they fade slow.

Thanks for your input.

Japan Heritage owners:

What's the word on the stretch now that these pairs have been out for a while? My pair that I got a long time ago were a bit too tight and I was counting on them stretching out. I was busy with other denim up until now when I put my pair on again today and I was reminded of my dilemma. Did your Japan Heritage jeans stretch out a lot? a little? or not at all? Since these are relatively unworn I might put these up for sale if you people tell me there was absolutely no stretch in them. Thanks.

How can I prevent the fly from blowing off my elephant 2s? Does he crotch stitching last long?

Sorry I know this has been talked about but my research hasn't brought up much specifically on this topic.

how long have you been wearing them? dont for the buttons to be buttoned so quickly and stretch the button holes. you gotta let the denim itself soften up and become more pliable or else youre gonna tear seams.

i wore mine at home for the first week unbuttoned while stretching the button holes(partially because i didnt want the waist to stretch and to soften them up so i can wear them out) then i was able to get the top two buttons easily but the bottom two werent budging, especially the lowest but it didnt really matter because it also made it easier to pee.

randomly 2 months in to wearing them i decided to try for the 3rd button and to my surprise it worked so now i button that one too.

Yeah they still have plenty of life in them, but the contest is almost over and I'm ready to wear another pair of jeans.

I want to see what the Franks will do, but I bet they fade slow.

Thanks for your input.

i dont understand lol you should wear them till theyre at their peak fade and then maybe wear them less so you can preserve it in the nice fade status. dont overdo it like joshyles pair, imo they looked best around their 9-16 month transition (closer to the 9) but at the 21 month theres too much indigo loss throughout (probably a drastic change from his wash). i understand that hes in the heavyweight 2 year competition though so he 'has to' wear them to death. i feel he couldve won already during his 9-16 month mark.

9 months

DSC_0533.jpg

DSC_0536.jpg

16 months

DSC_0001-001.jpgDSC_0026-002.jpg

as opposed to now at 21 months

lb2NW.jpg

Edited by TooAwesome