Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

arent they are? it really squeeze my thighs looking from the back. hey thanks! about the same age as my nf ;)

Buy a size up the next time! Or sell these away and get a size up :rolleyes:

sell this? will there be anyone willing to wear my pair? its been a month.. tried size 30, kinda loose. im only 5' 8" with 132 pounds..

will it stretch more?

That's exactly how mine looked during the first month. They do stretch out, the thighs take a little while to stretch though. Just wear them while you sleep or something if you're trying to stretch them faster.

Edited by happilyaccosted

Naked & Famous Japan Heritage size 28

6536262275_96307856a7_z.jpg

Nice hoodie dude... great minds think alike and all that. From the PBJ thread:

i love the denim on my 11s. the left-hand gray weft fabric has a really unique sort of color that's hard to capture in pictures and it fades really fast. the weight is perfect too, not too heavy or too light. My only gripe is that the lower thigh is too tight, other than that the jeans are a slim but very comfortable fit. you'll love yours, assuming the thighs aren't a problem.

Here are mine at about fifty days of real wear.

386012_10150409336802470_560027469_8616362_237562230_n.jpg

what's the difference between the 11s and 13s, anyway? they look like they're pretty much the same cut. i know the 13s use the same denim as 005s, but that's it.

If I'm not mistaken Skinny Guys have exposed coin pocket selvedge.

Yup, it's true.

http://www.darahkubiru.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4058&start=180#p504778 hot damn.... dem fades on the elephant 2s at 3.5 months

dam. looks pretty grotty though.

Edited by adrianghaust

There is no way you sized down 3, and are they elephant 2's? if so they are 22oz. denim. Seriously though, sizing down 3 means ur wearing pants 2 sizes too big to start.

I don't think I understand...my true waste is 31, the jeans are size 28...that's sizing down 3, and that's how they fit.

And they aren't Elephants, they're the 21oz denim that they used for the Blue in Green colab.

Edited by oilpit

+ different inseam lengths 37" for skinny and 35" for weird guy

How're you're e2s coming along? It's ludi btw

I love em, only my second day of wear right now because I got them hemmed and chainstitched at self edge. the buttons were hell at first. I love how thick they are and the color is great. how are yours?

anyone with fade pics of the frankensteins? they say they were well received hence why theyre makigng a second one but i havent seen any evo/fade pics of any

edit: http://hypebeast.com/forums/denim/82050/?topic_page=180#post-3099411

i found one person....but he said he wore it 2x/week for 7 months.... so thats only ~2 months

Edited by TooAwesome