Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

N&F elephant 2. I will post better pics later (fit pics and whatnot). Almost at the 3 month mark. Take in mind this is an HDR photo so as I could bring out the colors

http://i.imgur.com/fBkO7.jpg

Edited by denim-nimrod

Looking good! You might want to consider wearing belt to prevent waist to expand furthur more. From pictures, looks very loose now! For combs, I have no idea... Just keep wearing? :rolleyes:

Edit: Was looking back at my fade album. My combs settled after 1 week of everyday wear! Looking forward to yours!

yeah im planning to wear a belt when i finally decide to pull off the tags hahaha but they fit pretty well, maybe i just have a big ass from squatting a lot and i only sized down 1 instead of 2. only day 4 of wearing them at home so im expecting them to having nice creases on the combs and stacks next week. i think its also cuz the knee is tighter on you than it is on me so your combs form closer?

i noticed your patch has some indigo on it, howd that get there? and how have you been taking care of it?

yeah im planning to wear a belt when i finally decide to pull off the tags hahaha but they fit pretty well, maybe i just have a big ass from squatting a lot and i only sized down 1 instead of 2. only day 4 of wearing them at home so im expecting them to having nice creases on the combs and stacks next week. i think its also cuz the knee is tighter on you than it is on me so your combs form closer?

i noticed your patch has some indigo on it, howd that get there? and how have you been taking care of it?

Ya, that might be the reason.

I did nothing out of the ordinary to the patch.

I oiled the patch once and clean it with leather cleaning solution once a week.

You can check out the progress here:

. Updated weekly.

edit: new blog for my elephant 2 denim: http://www.thenudeelephant.tumblr.com

Edited by adrianghaust

haha yeah ive had your fb gallery saved for a while now, i even messaged you about sizing once....

any suggestions on leather cleaner? itll work for boots too right?

Oh okay :) . Yup, any leather cleaning solution is fine as long as it doesn't change the color. I'm using a home-made one.

Most ppl don't clean their patch on denim, I'm just weird. I'm sure it will age well even without it . I oil and clean it becos I can't bear to see more cracks on it.

just got my pair of nf x oni's and it's legit. great darker color and super slubby. best way to describe it is that it almost feels like stiffer linen. you can still get them from barneys for ~$100. it's no longer on their website but if you go down to a store or even call a store, they'll be happy to track a pair down for you on their secret database and have it shipped.

Oh okay :) . Yup, any leather cleaning solution is fine as long as it doesn't change the color. I'm using a home-made one.

Most ppl don't clean their patch on denim, I'm just weird. I'm sure it will age well even without it . I oil and clean it becos I can't bear to see more cracks on it.

is it a secret leather conditioner recipe? or can you share? :D i would hate to see it crack too

just got my pair of nf x oni's and it's legit. great darker color and super slubby. best way to describe it is that it almost feels like stiffer linen. you can still get them from barneys for ~$100. it's no longer on their website but if you go down to a store or even call a store, they'll be happy to track a pair down for you on their secret database and have it shipped.

damn a collab for $100? thats awesome, too bad i dont live near any barneys

is it a secret leather conditioner recipe? or can you share? :D i would hate to see it crack too

damn a collab for $100? thats awesome, too bad i dont live near any barneys

Just call them and they will ship it to you. Dont need to live near one. Got the oni collab for 109$ ask for free shipping too!!

How much did you size up? What is your normal NF size and what did you get these in? Thanks.

For my unsanforized NF colabs (NFxONI and FHxNFxTY) I went with a 32 and shrink them in hot water but I switch between a 32 and 31 for WG depending on fabric, hope that helped :huh:

I first classed shipped my Elephant 2′s vie USPS out to the factory on the 11th to get them repaired, after the entire crotch blew out. Still haven’t seen them back yet. icon_sad.gif I’m really upset with how the came apart, the thread just torn right out of the fly all the way down so the part the buttons are on was seperated, and I had to pay to ship them back. If they did it right the first time I’d have saved money and been able to wear them the past three weeks. Smh. :/

I first classed shipped my Elephant 2′s vie USPS out to the factory on the 11th to get them repaired, after the entire crotch blew out. Still haven’t seen them back yet. icon_sad.gif I’m really upset with how the came apart, the thread just torn right out of the fly all the way down so the part the buttons are on was seperated, and I had to pay to ship them back. If they did it right the first time I’d have saved money and been able to wear them the past three weeks. Smh. :/

do you have pics of them before you sent them out? how long was it worn for before that happened?

For my unsanforized NF colabs (NFxONI and FHxNFxTY) I went with a 32 and shrink them in hot water but I switch between a 32 and 31 for WG depending on fabric, hope that helped :huh:

Definitely, thanks. Do you normally wear a 32 in WG or did you choose a different size because of the Shrink-to-fit? I guess I am just trying to gauge what size I should get them in. I wear a 33 in Skinny Guys.

do you have pics of them before you sent them out? how long was it worn for before that happened?

Yea i posted a few pics when it happened. I had them almost exactly a week. Only like 5 days of wear and when i sat down one time. woooosshhhhhh. It felt as if all the bottons came undone...

photo-5.jpg