Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

Could you comment on how much to size down on the Elephant #2 22oz? I have to order them online and do no have the luxury of trying them on.

Which fit are you referring to? Skinny/ Weird Guy?

I have only Weird Guy and I went TTS. Waist stretched quite a bit, but thigh and leg opening fits almost nicely for me.

So I guess, if you are going for a tight fit, get Skinny guy (TTS). For a more relaxed fit compared to Skinny Guy, size down 1 Weird Guy. If you think your thigh is too fat for previous 2, get Weird Guy (TTS).

Hope this is not too confusing for you.

A better way to gauge is to get your currently jeans measurements and compare it with Tateandyoko's measurements on Weird Guy and Skinny Guy.

Guest jas010100

im quite sure Japan heritage progress pretty quickly..

i could see some biking effort on vloek's pair?.. not sure..haha.

Ayy how much did those heritages stretch?

Slim cut. Its raining outside or I'd snap them today, I have to wait until this weather gets a bit better.

My personal assessment of the fit is that I really like the high rise, but I still get a bit of hip flare on these even though I feel like they have settled as much as they're going to. I blame it on being too skinny for the cut.

Edited by sehnsi

Thank you for you input guys, the only option available to me is the Wierd Guy model. The jeans should not be right around the thighs, correct?

what do you mean? i had to size according to my thighs or else i wouldnt fit

whys the sizing on my 30s so messed up (not by a lot but will take more time to break in)? i know the charts are by average but still.

BiG style

waist: 15.5

thigh: 11.5

knee: 8.5

hem: 7.5

inseam: 33

blueowl

waist: 16/32

thigh: 11.75

knee: 8.3

hem: 7.25

inseam: 34.5

main issue being the hem because i have tiny feet (8-8.5/41) and i wanted a good taper so it sits nicely on my shoe. the inseam is fine i guess because it saves me the trouble if i really need to hem it.

Edited by TooAwesome

I posted some evo of mine back from about a month ago. Haven't worn them since. They take a while to fade, my old camo wefts were much faster. I took these overseas to Japan and Vietnam for a whole month, wore them everyday for 15+ hours in blistering heat and still not too much evo.

Hey all:

Does anyone have a pair of faded slim guy black selvage (lot 011042)? Just grabbed an almost new pair from a store for $25 and looking forward to giving these absolute hell. Thanks in advance.

-F

Hey all:

Does anyone have a pair of faded slim guy black selvage (lot 011042)? Just grabbed an almost new pair from a store for $25 and looking forward to giving these absolute hell. Thanks in advance.

-F

$25? That's dirt cheap. Which store you got it from?

On topic, I suggest you to take a look at any black raw denim to get a rough idea of how it will fade if there still isn't any pictures around.

Cheers.

Edit: http://blog.abcdenim...nim-or-3sixteen .

Of course, it won't be totally similar, but just to let you get a rough idea of it.

Edited by adrianghaust

$25? That's dirt cheap. Which store you got it from?

On topic, I suggest you to take a look at any black raw denim to get a rough idea of how it will fade if there still isn't any pictures around.

Cheers.

Edit: http://blog.abcdenim...nim-or-3sixteen .

Of course, it won't be totally similar, but just to let you get a rough idea of it.

Hey Adrian:

Got them at Crossroads on Melrose in Hollywood. Just walked into the store, saw them on the wall tagged at $22.50, so naturally had to try them on then instantly buy. I guess they had no idea who N&F were. Super psyched because now I have all 3 N&F fits now. Happy Digging!

-F

Hey Adrian:

Got them at Crossroads on Melrose in Hollywood. Just walked into the store, saw them on the wall tagged at $22.50, so naturally had to try them on then instantly buy. I guess they had no idea who N&F were. Super psyched because now I have all 3 N&F fits now. Happy Digging!

-F

Crossroads has been really good to me lately. I got a pair of Elephant 1s for 30 bucks, basically new.

Crossroads has been really good to me lately. I got a pair of Elephant 1s for 30 bucks, basically new.
Hey Adrian: Got them at Crossroads on Melrose in Hollywood. Just walked into the store, saw them on the wall tagged at $22.50, so naturally had to try them on then instantly buy. I guess they had no idea who N&F were. Super psyched because now I have all 3 N&F fits now. Happy Digging! -F

How I wish I can fly there. :wacko:

^^ True that. Haha. By the time I have the chance to go there, everything would have been gone. :mellow:

Anyway, here's an update for my Elephant 2.

Everyday wear, no wash, no soak.

Week 12 (1 more week to 3 months)

6766505557_237ddb5dc1_z.jpg

6766490095_19bb39dfa2_z.jpg

6766496781_32e7cd310c_z.jpg

^^ True that. Haha. By the time I have the chance to go there, everything would have been gone. :mellow:

Anyway, here's an update for my Elephant 2.

Everyday wear, no wash, no soak.

Week 12 (1 more week to 3 months)

6766505557_237ddb5dc1_z.jpg

6766490095_19bb39dfa2_z.jpg

6766496781_32e7cd310c_z.jpg

ill catch up to you adrian!! how did you get such nice and close combs?

here are mine after 3 days

21dj0cz.jpg

2mpeecm.jpg

25k2yhv.jpg

14w36h0.jpg

Hey all, this is my first post. I just found out about this amazing forum a few days ago. I have had Skinny Guy Deep Indigos for about 3 months (cubicle wear) and will get some pictures up soon.

I'm looking to get some new N&F but can't decide on the FHXNFXTY or the N&F momo collab 2's. What do you guys think? Also if I get the FHXNFXTY should I size up once so they will shrink correctly? Thanks!

ill catch up to you adrian!! how did you get such nice and close combs? here are mine after 3 days

Looking good! You might want to consider wearing belt to prevent waist to expand furthur more. From pictures, looks very loose now! For combs, I have no idea... Just keep wearing? :rolleyes:

Edit: Was looking back at my fade album. My combs settled after 1 week of everyday wear! Looking forward to yours!

Edited by adrianghaust

Hey all, this is my first post. I just found out about this amazing forum a few days ago. I have had Skinny Guy Deep Indigos for about 3 months (cubicle wear) and will get some pictures up soon.

I'm looking to get some new N&F but can't decide on the FHXNFXTY or the N&F momo collab 2's. What do you guys think? Also if I get the FHXNFXTY should I size up once so they will shrink correctly? Thanks!

Personally Id go with the Flat Heads collabs :)

Check the sizing charts to see what size you need to get. Pretty sure its unsanforized so they will shirnk with a soak.