Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

They fade pretty fast I would say depending on what you do on a daily base.. usually all jeans get broken into in about 20 days of 5+ hours constant wear. I recommend soaking em for 1 hour or so in hot water, just to get rid of excess shrinkage, then just hang dry them, wear em a little damp if you want so it can shape on to your body/stretch them out little faster.

Ah thanks!

thanks man!

I got em from Brandon personally, I think they're supposed to debut in a couple of months or so. Yeh the denim is really something else...

How'd you go about that? Fit looks really good by the way, at least for my preferences. How tall are you?

what's brandon's email?

I sent an e-mail a few weeks ago to [email protected] and Brandon replied back.

@hooper Thanks! I met him here in stockholm. I'm 171cm.

@a-train oh yes a lot different. the japan heritage is part of the main Made in Canada collection & the denim is very very different.

The KD8 denim used for the big john collab is a lot smoother and has more of a classic vintage look to it whereas the japan heritage denim looks a lot more like samurai & oni denims with heavy slubs and irregularities.

just got a pair of weird guy's in the japan heritage denim. the denim is incredible, 14oz super mega slubby and irregular. apparently it is a denim previously used by samurai...

5525263119_0d93929d7c.jpg

5525847180_75df2606b5.jpg

5525249325_f2dd55790a.jpg

These are a lot slimmer & lower than what I'm used to, but I still think it works...

Wow, these look awesome! N&F is really coming out with some great stuff lately; but I wish they release another heavyweight denim in the Weird Guy cut.

just got a pair of weird guy's in the japan heritage denim. the denim is incredible, 14oz super mega slubby and irregular. apparently it is a denim previously used by samurai...

5525263119_0d93929d7c.jpg

5525847180_75df2606b5.jpg

5525249325_f2dd55790a.jpg

These are a lot slimmer & lower than what I'm used to, but I still think it works...

wow never new naked and famous had such amazing looking jawnz. gotta get myself one

i kind of wanna try out a pair now, weird guys work for me but i feel like its not the perfect cut for me.

Two crappy fit pics of my WG BIG 21oz. Got them over a year ago, not really sure how much real wear i have on them. Id say maybe 6 months. No wash or soaks.

wow 6 months? those look pretty new still and how much did they stretch?

i got myself a skinnyguy yesterday. I normally wear a 30/31 length but when i measured the skinnyguy it was a 37.

So, should i soak the jeans first to get some shrinkage before hemming or should i just go ahead and hem it without bothering with the soak?

WHOA 37 inseam is insane

I read somewhere that there is an elephant 2 planned with 22 oz denim

Also gid denim

Heavier Elephants would be nice. Especially because i'm pretty sure the current elephant denim is FAR from being a true 19oz. 16ish, i'd say

Hey all im new here.

Any of u guys have the Big John Collab denim?

Im guesing thats the one posted the page before this too?

Any more pics? Price points?

here are my N&F and loveless collabs.

Found my crappy camera so I tried to take some pics lol.

Naked & Famous X Loveless Collab

Worn everyday for the past 2.5 months. Aside from like 2 days they were being patched at the taylor.

1 Soak at about 2 month mark, no wash.

Let me know what u think.

Patched and reenforcment spot on back of crotch. (Ironed on denim patch with stiching.) \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

100_0594.jpg

100_0595.jpg

Pics of rest of the jeans. (They definatly look better out in the sun, or more just a better flash and lighting.) \/ \/ \/

100_0597.jpg

100_0581.jpg

100_0584.jpg

100_0608.jpg

100_0588.jpg

100_0587.jpg

It's been two weeks since i got my skinny guys sized down and its still tight.

I can button it all the way, but its very uncomfortable. But if i just unbutton the top button it feels fine. Should I just wear it like this?

I can't believe you sized down. There's not much you can do now. If its that bad just leave the top button unbuttoned and wear a belt.

Worn everyday for the past 2.5 months. Aside from like 2 days they were being patched at the taylor.

Patched and reenforcment spot on back of crotch. (Ironed on denim patch with stiching.)

The crotch ALREADY blew out? only 2.5 months? How is that possible?

Patched and reenforcment spot on back of crotch. (Ironed on denim patch with stiching.)

The crotch ALREADY blew out? only 2.5 months? How is that possible?

LOL the crotch blew out because they're clearly too tight on his ass, just look at the pics.

LOL the crotch blew out because they're clearly too tight on his ass, just look at the pics.

nah they arent too tight i kinda had them pulled up. it didnt actually blow out it was wearing thin wear a crease on the right rubbed against the left. the white lines in the pic plus no presoak meant alot of rigid jean on rigid jean alot of starch too. i should have soaked once when i got them but i just wore them straight through two months no water at all

Xpost from Evo thread.

1st Post!

Some Evo pictures, I've only been wearing them for less than two months and these are my first pair of raws. I'm really surprised at how fast these progressed. I've worn them daily, seven days a week since I got them.

2/5/2011 - The start of my journey.

2-5-2011Front.jpg

2-5-2011Back.jpg

3/22/2011 - 55 Days

3-22-2011Front.jpg

3-22-2011Back.jpg

3-22-2011DetailIV.jpg

3-22-2011DetailIII.jpg

3-22-2011DetailII.jpg

3-22-2011DetailI.jpg

Most of the fading is more apparent in sunlight and as weird as it is, using flash in the detail pics actually brings it closer to the true color.