Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

I got them.

I'm usually a size 30, got them TTS in 30.

After about a week they are livable.

But, getting stuff out of my pockets is a pain in the ass.

Any fit pics or anything? I feel like I'd have to size up for these. Does anyone else notice the stitching on the inside of N&F is so rough?

For anyone who has the 24 oz weird guys or has knowledge of them:

Are they undersized compared to other weird guys?

My normal grey weird guys are too small for my legs in a 33 and am looking at sizing up to a 34 in the 24oz weird guy.

I don't have the 24oz but I have the BIG 21oz and if I could have I would have sized up one so I would say yes to your question.

Does anyone know where I can try on a pair of 19 oz elephant selvedge? (In the Bay Area)

can't help you there, but i can help you with fits. i have a 32 in the skinny guy elephant and they fit similar to a 31 new cure or a 31 weird guy.

i love my elephant skinny guys. this is a pretty bad picture clarity wise and the fact that the mirror makes my legs look way short, but here's a fit pic.

IMG_20110103_232642.jpg

Nice fit.

The back of the knees has seen a fair amount of starch right? The only thing i would be worried about is the honeycombs cracking because of excessive stiffness (like Brandon's 1 year pair seen on N&F website)

I would ask theLorax how he sized. those look perfect for WG's...

I'd get the WG's...they are the best cut N&F makes, and I wouldn't size down too far, the legs will get real slim...the waist measures larger because they're low rise, so going with a 34 will give you a comfortable fit. 33 will give you a slim fit. 32 will most likely be skin tight.

I would ask theLorax how he sized. those look perfect for WG's...

I'd get the WG's...they are the best cut N&F makes, and I wouldn't size down too far, the legs will get real slim...the waist measures larger because they're low rise, so going with a 34 will give you a comfortable fit. 33 will give you a slim fit. 32 will most likely be skin tight.

I got the WGs in 33. 34 was kinda loose around the waist so i sized down one

i love the fit of them, never had such nice fitting jeans. Thanks for the help!

here are my weird guys regular indigo at about 16 months or so. these are a bitch to fade. crotch blew out a couple of times and a 3rd hole is starting on the front crotch again. also had to repair the two top buttons. i think i might need a new pair soon.

99eydi.jpg

t8p4zk.jpg

9qv1vn.jpg

14trlz.jpg

I gave up on Weird Guy Indigo a long time ago. It's really not worth my time and energy. Only because I work in an office setting and every time I can wear jeans is precious!

Started working on the BiG x 21 oz. recently. Those fade amazing. I think the Elephants have potential too.

I agree that the 24oz & 21's fade nicely! The BIG 21 denim was also released in a regular WG that I think someone referenced in an earlier post. Brandon also used to have heavy weight slimguy (21 oz) that really quite special. I will try and pair evo pics later. I personally can't wait for the 32oz...will see what they retail for!