Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

To be honest, it's been through both soaks and washes ~2 washes, I gave up counting, and also gave up washing (as you can see by the brown patch of dirt on the left thigh :D). Would have kept wearing those suckers if they didn't start ripping apart by the rear pockets. But nothing a patch can't fix. My next project would most likely involve heavier denim just to avoid seeing premature ripping and blowouts.

^^^^^^^ soak/ wash info?

cocktail, very nice. are they actually indigos or did you accidentally leave out "deep" indigo? mine have been thrashed as well- 1 wash, 1 soak, about 1.5 years a well. still quite dark and nowhere as near as beautiful as yours. but that could also be due to the softball-sized crotch blowout as well...

props

cocktail, very nice. are they actually indigos or did you accidentally leave out "deep" indigo? mine have been thrashed as well- 1 wash, 1 soak, about 1.5 years a well. still quite dark and nowhere as near as beautiful as yours. but that could also be due to the softball-sized crotch blowout as well...

props

No they are regular indigos, definitely lighter color, and no copper stitching.

taro, lookin good on the momo collab. i really couldnt justify the price for N&F after being so disappointed with their indigo WG's. best of luck on em.

Yea Indigo WGs are disappointing. I switched to 21 oz BiG x NF pair that I found here for a good deal bnwt. The fading potential is great on these.

I saw the N&F x Momotaro today at Barney's and the denim was really nice. Only thing I wasn't a fan of was the pink stitching down the inside of the leg, but other than that they looked and felt great. I didn't get a chance to try them on, but depending on how they fit I'd possibly buy them and wear them some point down the road.

i would have just gone with a pair of momo's. thats just me though. also not a huge fan of the stitching. i think N&F is just a bit tainted for me after wearing their Weird Guys for a year and a half and was disappointed. I would recommend APCs over them any day;

downsize your pics.

haha plus theres nothing to be seen here.

Crotch blowout predicted.

quite obvious but accurate. mine took a lot longer to blow out but the blowout is inevitable nonetheless.