Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

I'm debating some skinny guy black power stretch but does anybody have any ideas of the stretching and sizing on these?

I have some weird guys in 30 and they fit decent but after about 4 months of wear w/ no wash though I was probably able to pinch .75-1 inch at the waist.

I have the indigo stretch skinny guys. I would go TTS on these as i would on all the skinny guys. They stretch when you move in them. Mine are snug, but have witnessed they are no larger than when i first got them. Great jeans.

I have em. Worn them about 8 times. Havent washed them yet. Not sure if they will fade much, so you probably could wash them whenever. One thing i have noticed is they dont stretch like the denim slim guys. I would go TTS and not size down 1 like you would the denim.

thanks, i ordered 30s off plndr because that's what fits me in denim slim guys and i can't even make the button reach. i'm trying to see if i can size up to a 31 but the deal is off on plndr. gahhh.

^ @dougkyed: I think you´ll be fine. They´ll be tighter than your weird guys of course, but I guess they´ll be pretty close to your slim guys...

hope that helps

^ @dougkyed: I think you´ll be fine. They´ll be tighter than your weird guys of course, but I guess they´ll be pretty close to your slim guys...

hope that helps

that makes no sense, you must mean tighter than his slim guys and close to the weird guys

Where'd you find these? I love the Elephant denim so much, I need another pair to keep my Slim Guys company. Pacoderms are social animals, after all.

there's a few sites with them right now, i got them on tobi

http://www.tobi.com/product/31015-naked-famous-denim-skinnyguy-selvedge-jeans-in-elephant?color_id=37849

with this top coupon:

http://www.retailmenot.com/view/tobi.com

other sites:

http://codaclothing.bigcartel.com/product/naked-famous-skinny-guy-elephant-selvedge

http://cosmicbobo.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_10&products_id=208

just got the 26oz black denim from Dutil in Vancouver.

damn they are tough to wear, after a couple days i'm finally able to get all buttons up!

I can only imagine! Good luck breaking those in, I'm sure it'll be a while before any fades show. Wear 'em hard

deep indigo weird guys, purchased back in october '09, stopped wearing them regularly in august '10, rinsed twice, washed once, repaired the crotch a couple times. after i washed them they started fitting a little too tight, i might try to fix the crotch again, and loosen them back up but i've got a pair of new cures and some elephant skinny guys that i need to wear in too.

IMG_20110102_195057.jpg

IMG_20110102_195145.jpg

IMG_20110102_195202.jpg

IMG_20110102_194957.jpg

IMG_20110102_195022.jpg

does anyone have the 26oz? they seem like they would just be to much. i have the 21oz and theyre alittle much for me sometimes granted they might be a size small but still.

does anyone have the 26oz? they seem like they would just be to much. i have the 21oz and theyre alittle much for me sometimes granted they might be a size small but still.

I got them.

I'm usually a size 30, got them TTS in 30.

After about a week they are livable.

But, getting stuff out of my pockets is a pain in the ass.