Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

So I met this guy at a store in Winnipeg named Chris who works for Ducks Unlimited Canada who brought in 2 pairs of beat up N&F jeans. The first one is this crazy pair of 21oz selvedge in WeirdGuy fit. It was even more impressive in person...

faded_21oz_front.jpg?psid=1

faded_21oz_back.jpg?psid=1

The store (Danali) had some of the same jeans in stock, so I took a comparison photo:

fadedvsraw_21oz.jpg?psid=1

Chris is about 6"1 and my guess is approx 180 lbs. He wears size 32. The shop manager told me that Chris is a "bushwacker" and works in Canada's wetlands doing serious tough work to preserve the environment.

These jeans have never been washed and Chris tells me that he will continue to beat them up!

He also has a faded SkinnyGuy Natural Indigo Selvedge and a 15oz leather belt, both of which I may post soon. AND, he also bought the new 26oz black N&F jeans, so we'll see how those turn out in a few months...

Hey guys, I just need some opinion here.I recently bought some:

# (1) The Skinny Guy Jeans in Elephant Selvedge

# (1) The Weird Guy Jeans in Black Selvedge

Questions:

- Does WG have slim leg comparable to Skinny Guys? Or is it a bit looser?

I'm asking because I've been reading about WG being comparable to the Unbranded Denim Tapered Fit which I found the leg area to be loose for my natural size (32).

I'm a bit optimistic about the Skinny Guys eventhough I havent really tried one on. I have athletic legs but I did go for my natural size.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

the weird guy has a considerably wider and roomier thigh and bigger waist. i think the leg opening is bigger too i'm not sure.

I sized down 1 on my weird guys and went true to size for my skinny guys so I can't compare same sizes but the weird guys definitely have more room in the thighs than the skinny guys.

I have Grey N&F weird guys in a size 33 and Grey Unbranded in a size 33. The N&F are quite a bit smaller in the thigh and leg than the unbranded.

I think the N&F are way too tight for me now (gained some weight) but the Unbranded fit perfectly.

I'm asking because I've been reading about WG being comparable to the Unbranded Denim Tapered Fit which I found the leg area to be loose for my natural size (32).

I'm a bit optimistic about the Skinny Guys eventhough I havent really tried one on. I have athletic legs but I did go for my natural size.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

so ,i just bought the chambray skinny guys on plndr.com in sz 30. any experience with them? i fit in sz 30 elephants after wet stretch waist. thights are fine and so are the leg. will they fit the same? i assume the chambrays are easy to stretch because 10oz and raw? will they fade like to a white contrast? thanks

btw anyone has fades on their elephant denim yet??

pics

so ,i just bought the chambray skinny guys on plndr.com in sz 30. any experience with them? i fit in sz 30 elephants after wet stretch waist. thights are fine and so are the leg. will they fit the same? i assume the chambrays are easy to stretch because 10oz and raw? will they fade like to a white contrast? thanks

first time ive seen n&f on there, pretty sick deals, I almost bought those chambrays earlier this morning

I'm debating some skinny guy black power stretch but does anybody have any ideas of the stretching and sizing on these?

I have some weird guys in 30 and they fit decent but after about 4 months of wear w/ no wash though I was probably able to pinch .75-1 inch at the waist.

anyone have the brown canvas slim guys? what's your take on washing them? would you wear them and wash them like regular pants? i'm getting them in tomorrow.

I have em. Worn them about 8 times. Havent washed them yet. Not sure if they will fade much, so you probably could wash them whenever. One thing i have noticed is they dont stretch like the denim slim guys. I would go TTS and not size down 1 like you would the denim.