Two Facts About Your Neighborhood

KyleFall

1) There are tons of huge shopping complexes that are all practically inaccessible by pedestrians/those who don't own a car.

2) Years overdue and after years and years of waiting, the subway was extended from Montreal to Laval, billions (i think) over budget and it is useless to me because of where I live on the island. I'm glad i've got a car.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. I live next to Bill Clinton.

2. Everyone pretends they're ghetto.

I hate this place.

chappaqua? i remember one night I was taking the last train out of GCT to white plains piss drunk, fell asleep, woke up in Chappaqua at 3 am with a dead cellphone and no taxis. tried asking motherfuckers if i could use their phone but everyone basically ignored me. i had work the next morning so i started walking on whatever parkway was closest to the train station until i flagged down a bread truck. dude let me use his cellphone to call a cab and even offered me free food cause I was in such a shit situation. so yeah, fuck people in chappaqua.

1. whenever there is a power outtage my neighborhood is the last one to get power restored

2. this mafia-ass motherfucker lives right down the street from me, and theirs always shady things going down at his place

• 4 weeks later...

1. I live so far inland of California that the weather here is extreme. We have cold winters and extremely hot summers. It's like living on the surface of the moon.

2. Less than a mile from me is a stretch of University avenue that has the most drug dealers and whores walking around the late hours of the night.

i remember one night I was taking the last train out of GCT to white plains piss drunk, fell asleep, woke up in Chappaqua at 3 am with a dead cellphone and no taxis.

ha the same thing happened to me in Belgium, was on my way back to Ghent from Brussels and missed my stop, woke up in Bruges (site of Colin Farrell's H-O-T new movie, yes). your story's way more interesting, though, no bread trucks were involved in mine

chappaqua? i remember one night I was taking the last train out of GCT to white plains piss drunk, fell asleep, woke up in Chappaqua at 3 am with a dead cellphone and no taxis. tried asking motherfuckers if i could use their phone but everyone basically ignored me. i had work the next morning so i started walking on whatever parkway was closest to the train station until i flagged down a bread truck. dude let me use his cellphone to call a cab and even offered me free food cause I was in such a shit situation. so yeah, fuck people in chappaqua.

yep.. chappaqua.. the only surprising thing about this is that a cop didn't stop you. Every night I'm in town they just follow you in their cars with their high beams on..

• 1 month later...

Yeah that sucks, it's because cities are organised the opposite way as in america. It's the same for me, I live in a rich little town where there's only a bar, but lots of buses to go downtown, so I don't care that much to have nothing to go out in my little town.

1. everyone is rich

2. everyone is white

and you fucking suck?

seriously, it bothers me that you still post here. you've never contributed anything of worth to this forum, except provide people with the opportunity to make fun of your sorry rich white ass.

some dude got stabbed in his house a few blocks down from me

brownstone 2 houses down from my apt got broken into and robbed last week

and i live in a super gentrified neighborhood of brooklyn. strollers, cupcakes, renovations, creative art retreats for children, all that.

and you fucking suck?

seriously, it bothers me that you still post here. you've never contributed anything of worth to this forum, except provide people with the opportunity to make fun of your sorry rich white ass.

and i live in a super gentrified neighborhood of brooklyn. strollers, cupcakes, renovations, creative art retreats for children, all that.

im sharing 2 facts abuot my neigborhood. Its the truth. It may not be exciting as your ghetto battlefield in which people get robbed and stabbed. But its what defines my neighborhood.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Oswego#Demographics

and you fucking suck?

when we were living in brooklyn my mom told us we got robbed like 3 times. she got a gun to her face and threatened with a knife too! :(

AND we lived in the asian area!

about where i live now...umm

1. my elementary school is up the street.

2. our community pool sucks ass.

im sharing 2 facts abuot my neigborhood. Its the truth. It may not be exciting as your ghetto battlefield in which people get robbed and stabbed. But its what defines my neighborhood.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Oswego#Demographics

3rd fact:

i live in yuppie central. no ghetto's, no battlefields. amongst the pink frosting and luxury condos, shit is still real in brooklyn.