neg rep you would like to appeal or share!!

hellogoodbye

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Engineered Garments s/s... 03-25-2008 04:19 PM e0d9n0b5 fuck u put me back in SMOKE DOPE AND CLEAN FOR LIFE

Don't know how to do that fancy screenshot business, but basically, my SON here got upset that I took him out of my sig and neg repped me for it.

Bitchassness. (0)

Quote:

Originally Posted by name withheld

"hahaha fashion deisgn in OSU...look at you wiht your ugly ass red hair. bitch, just shut up adn take criticism for wat it is."

Okay, thanks. If you spell right next time, I'll listen.

Quote:

"just give up, you come across as a stupid bitch."

Yes, that's how I come across, to keep guys like you away.

Quote:

"go wear seven for all mankind and rock republic somewhere else, dyke"

Correction: I am straight.

jesus christ this is awful.

it seems like you're going to stick around for awhile (and that's a good thing), but i wouldn't fault you for a second if you left.

memo to self: neg fndmybetterhalf sooner rather than later.

jesus christ this is awful.

it seems like you're going to stick around for awhile (and that's a good thing), but i wouldn't fault you for a second if you left.

memo to self: neg fndmybetterhalf sooner rather than later.

I owe you + rep for later for being from Portland. I ran out of + reps for the day. ;)

^shrug

im guessing other single, bored, mar/08 registrees or lurkers who live in/around the same area she does, with the occaisional +rep from powerusers empathizing after all the ad hominem "bitch" and "dyke" animosity

i haven't repped either way... you dont seem to have that much style/tact from the first round of posts i saw, but the damage seems to've been done anyhow

geeks love girls who use internet forums would be my guess, and want said girls to like them. +rep is like flowers for them.

they obviously have not seen her picture on any of the other threads

Fucked Up DVD... 03-25-2008 03:10 PM PAID VACATION google or dont post, simple.

Got my first neg rep today from PAID VACATION. I got told to not post in a FS thread for a DVD for sale. I asked what the DVD was about, as I did not know.

It was really necessary, because being around for 3 years and having 1200 posts means I need to be tuned in for my stupid posts. Thanks.

fnd.gif

i probably won't bother.

but i will go on record and say that in addition to being rude for no reason and having a ridiculous and unwarranted estimation of yourself vis à vis others, you're also apparently rather petty.

congrats and nice work.

ps: it's spelled "retaliatory."

I didn't think I could form a lower opinion of fndmybetterhalf.

i accidentally posrepped some guy in recent purchases who thought this guy's gap selvedge were worth at least $200, i tried that trick where you click on the rep again and switch it, but it didnt work, he's still in the green

if you are reading this, some clueless march 08 registrant in "recent purchases" thrak, your rep was meant to be red.

In response to my asking "what's wrong with nudies?"

WAYWT shit talking thread03-30-2008 11:58 PMdatasupaif you have to ask...

Ever since your kind emerged from the caves you've been nothing but a problem.

What I think he means is: "I saw a guy wearing nudies at the mall, so for obscurities sake I'll hate them now to compensate for my flawed character and bad breath."

That's a rather feeble attempt at snobbery. Stop airing out your gum holes in my direction and go back to lurking around in the professional wrestling forums that spawned yourself and Mutt.

xpac.jpg

superconfessional 03-29-2008 03:37 AM mrip HONESTLY I THINK YOU ARE COOL. BUT SHIT. THIS VIDEO. WTF. I WANT MY LIFE BACK. WHY DOES THIS EXIST. WHY DID SHE MAKE IT. WHY DID YOU POST IT. HOW DID YOU KNOW ABOUT IT. GOOD LORD.

I had to just share this, i love mrip's outrage about the queef youtube.