neg rep you would like to appeal or share!!

hellogoodbye

it tears me up inside that jack doesn't think highly of me.

but mr. waffles also hates me, with pure ungrammatical fury

reputation_neg.gifWAYWT shit talking thread 02-06-2008 02:14 PM Mr Waffles your lame

so at least waffles and jack have some common ground for potential reconciliation

reputation_neg.gifWAYWT shit talking thread 02-06-2008 02:22 PM datasupa it's 'you're lame,' not 'your lame.'

i hope you die in a car fire.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IDOLATER! for your blasphemy against lord god datasupa you will burn in hell!

Hey superchief, jmatsu told me datasupa was lame and jmatsu knows way more than datasupa therefore by logically thinking one must conclude that datasupa must be lame. jmatsu can't be wrong or then my whole brain will explode.

damn i was hoping superchief would break his previous record of 20 posts in a row from the last bout of post stalking. thanks a lot waffles for interrupting.

p.s. see, i have successfully united the warring tribes, who forget their petty internal wranglings against a common foe. i am a peacemaker. now jack and waffles, kiss and make up.

Guest jmatsu
what kind of beast is Icarus?Crillz?

didn't he call himself a twee fairy-beast or some shit like that?

crillz is just a pothead.

Guest jmatsu
thriftstorebeast?

for the board, the best example would be cultpop. in real life, they're known as "starving artists." even tho nigga don't look too malnourished.

Never heard of 'em.

you are such a lame fuck. you can never decently insult me, you just say contrived stupid bullshit, the same shit you've always been saying over and over again to basically anyone that comes across your path. You posted those same fucking stupid .gifs and they are no more effective now as they were then.

get a new fucking routine you clown, you're not funny anymore.

This is a good start.

1) Gothbeast

2) Workbeast

3) Hypebeast

4) Ravebeast

5) Styleforumbeast(I can't think of a shorter name? Engineeredgarmentsbeast?)

5) Tradbeast?

6) Have vaginas

7) Hipsterdouchebeast

you are such a lame fuck. you can never decently insult me, you just say contrived stupid bullshit, the same shit you've always been saying over and over again to basically anyone that comes across your path. You posted those same fucking stupid .gifs and they are no more effective now as they were then.

*waits..

Jackson_popcorn.gif

You're right. Next time I need to come up with an awesome burn like "fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag."

lol-1.jpg

Give it up, Jack.