neg rep you would like to appeal or share!!

hellogoodbye

reputation_neg.gifWho is your favourite... 09-24-2008 08:21 AM dolly ruuuuude.

I sincerely apologize for my unacceptable behaviour, dolly dearest.

I was pissed with your girlfriend clopek for negging me earlier, thus I lashed out on you. However it was uncalled for and it was ungentlemanly of me.

Please forgive me...

Love,

your knight in shiny jawnz.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dubmaster

reputation_neg.gifThe Flathead Jeans 09-25-2008 11:52 PM Raoul Duke Terrible advice.

reputation_neg.gifThe Flathead Jeans 09-25-2008 11:36 PM I<3Bacon wow, you're an idiot

reputation_neg.gifThe Flathead Jeans 09-25-2008 11:32 PM MindxMatters Shut up you are clueless reputation_neg.gifPost O'alls 09-25-2008 09:58 PM artificialsky here's some more neg rep for no reason. welcome to superfuture.

reputation_neg.gifThe Flathead Jeans 09-26-2008 03:48 AM twotwelve shut the fuck up slut

reputation_neg.gifThe Flathead Jeans 09-26-2008 03:52 AM operationjake you're missing an ending quotation mark in your signature.

reputation_neg.gifThe Flathead Jeans 09-26-2008 04:17 AM braidkid here's to your slippery slope.

Guest Dubmaster

reputation_neg.gifneg rep you would like... 09-26-2008 01:43 PM gramps Hunter S. Thompson

sucks.

neg rep you would like... 09-26-2008 05:38 PM bernt bitchassness reputation_neg.gifneg rep you would like... 09-26-2008 05:35 PM denimdestroyedmylife negging you so my mom can get that BBC in her anus, my stepfather only has a shriveled white weiner

reputation_neg.gifneg rep you would like... 09-26-2008 04:38 PM indesertum stop whining bitch

indesertum - your aids carrying mama is the bitch.

YOU KNOW WHAT? I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!!!! SUFU SUCKS ANYWAY A BUNCH OF MOTHER FUCKERS WHO WANT TO FEEL FUCKING IMPORTANT. FUCK YOU.

Guest Dubmaster
Hippocrates never wrote a treatise on bitchassness, but I'm sure he would've if he had seen this.

LOL - i love the fact I'm pushing your buttons. Keep the negs coming. I'll keep posting them. I'm getting a laugh exposing SUFU members.

Guest Dubmaster
Hippocrates never wrote a treatise on bitchassness, but I'm sure he would've if he had seen this.

LOL - i love the fact I'm pushing your buttons. Keep the negs coming. I'll keep posting them. I'm getting a laugh exposing SUFU members.