neg rep you would like to appeal or share!!

hellogoodbye

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

reputation_neg.gifTORONTO Meetup 10-19-2008 05:14 PM jmatsu negged cause u biased. u neg clopek for saying "rude" shit as well?

i negged jmatsu for making totally unnecessary mean comments about another user in waywt chat edition, and i get this back...and for the record, yes, i do neg clopek (or at least try to) for saying rude things.

reputation_neg.gifTORONTO Meetup 10-19-2008 05:14 PM jmatsu negged cause u biased. u neg clopek for saying "rude" shit as well?

i negged jmatsu for making totally unnecessary mean comments about another user in waywt chat edition, and i get this back...and for the record, yes, ileast try do neg clopek (or at to) for saying rude things.

do you fancy yourself as some sorta crusader or defender of wackness?

u try to neg clop? thats kinda like promising to "try" and do anal then promptly giving up once somebody gets the tip in.

she doesn't have to neg rep me, she can just tell me i'm a dickhole in real life.

true, but that'd b fuckin wack. i rarely think about shit said/done on the forum after i'm logged out. if my bitch was posting on the same forum as me and started talking shit about it in real life when we was hanging out, it'd b mad annoying. i'd have to shut her up.

here's one for her "bitch know yr place and shut yr fuckin face." feel free to use that one, no charge.

2962674930_c821f1c854.jpg

What the fuck is so "not real" about asking for info on retail prices and G-Shocks in the Japan discussion thread?

Been around since '05 and all he contributes is shit like this. Someone chop this fool's e-peen off...

no, why would they be? it's JAPAN.

2962674930_c821f1c854.jpg

What the fuck is so "not real" about asking for info on retail prices and G-Shocks in the Japan discussion thread?

Been around since '05 and all he contributes is shit like this. Someone chop this fool's e-peen off...

that was my reply back to you for neg repping me on an obvious in JP. This was concerning Supreme's pricing in Japan. I don't need to go further.