neg rep you would like to appeal or share!!

hellogoodbye

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

reputation_neg.gifCorny White Girls... 09-09-2008 03:39 AM Head Ninja In Charge Why even ask. You know the sufu niggas don't watch sports. Fuckin' homos.

Is sufu really full or non-sports watching homos? The future of my membership depends on this so someone let me know.

Is sufu really full or non-sports watching homos? The future of my membership depends on this so someone let me know.

chrono, I watch sport, I love sport. I'm pretty sure there are lots of sports watching people here, football thread, Olympics thread, baseball thread, clopek loves hockey thread, etc...

i watch:

all met games

all football games-i'm a giants fan

any bb game that's on

men's ncaa tournament

world's strongest man

every boxing match that's on

MMA

do i qualify as a sports watcher?

that's a good list

I watch any bball (playoffs + ncaa tourney = must) and soccer (rarely miss WC + Euro games)

NFL (only if good teams are playing each other), college football games when I'm not on campus...I absolutely hate football when I'm here.

I can only watch baseball playoffs...don't have the patience for reg season games

That's about it.

I love sports. I hate the SEC. Fucking can't stand it. Not because of the teams or the colleges, but the fans......fucking annoying alcoholics, scum of the earth

YES. SEC fans are shit. I pretty much hate college football. I enjoy the NFL (not as much as i used to) but when it comes to team sports, it's all NBA all the time

edit: to people who didn't realize i was kidding. i know there are sports watchers here. more just surprised by the negrep i got for mentioning joakim noah

is evisu still loved? 09-15-2008 09:47 PM IM SOLE CRAZY

Cheep...I'd put my nigger lips all over your smoke infested cock any day baby....let me know when you want to experiment with a real man (aka stop sucking sid lo's 3 inch chink cock ;] ), peace.

this is funny:D

is evisu still loved? 09-15-2008 09:47 PM IM SOLE CRAZY

Cheep...I'd put my nigger lips all over your smoke infested cock any day baby....let me know when you want to experiment with a real man (aka stop sucking sid lo's 3 inch chink cock ;] ), peace.

this is funny:D

he might even toss your salad, with jelly

its like taking bong rips when you suck my cock. most of the girls love it, but sometimes i run into one who doesnt smoke, and since they are falling down drunk already(how do you think i convince them to suck my cock?) they get the spins and throw up next to the dumpster that im getting sucked behind