neg rep you would like to appeal or share!!

hellogoodbye

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Skinnies" or "Skinny" is a pretty derogatory term for emaciated, poor Africans (hey, I'm not the one who invented it motherfuckers), but I don't think JP is intelligent enough to know that association.

Hahaha, that was good. He should totally write for Vice's do's and don'ts!

http://www.d2rankings.com/2003/outdoors/m512Grac-2zj.asp

Freshman year of college. There's a 3:53 1500 (4:10 mile equiv)

kind of irrelevant but here goes, so it is jeff vyain and not jeffy vain. i noticed that most people, myself included, have gotten it wrong before.

this du spits some of the most consistently weak hate i've ever seen... nothing worse than a budget hater

yea cuz that is such a trying effort right?

I admit I dont have shit talking skills, but it's not really on my list of essentials...

You, on the other hand seem to make it your point in life.... Seeing as you searched my history just to neg me back... and then post in here to cry about the neg i gave u....

yea cuz that is such a trying effort right?

I admit I dont have shit talking skills, but it's not really on my list of essentials...

You, on the other hand seem to make it your point in life.... Seeing as you searched my history just to neg me back... and then post in here to cry about the neg i gave u....

editing is for bitches. your posts remind me of talking to my 12 year old cousin on aim.

no moron what you posted was

which is a pretty clear indication that you wanted to continue to argue frivalously

Then, moron, you should've quoted that in the first place so I would have known what you were talking about...

And no I'm not tryna argue... Im not on this board to act hard or argue pointless things... But when someone calls me out publicly I had to post my side of the story... Which was not even insulting to anyone... Other than MAYBE the statement of what he did in response to my neg rep... which is all true, so he shouldn't be offended by it if he was willing to do it in the first place

Then, moron, you should've quoted that in the first place so I would have known what you were talking about...

And no I'm not tryna argue... Im not on this board to act hard or argue pointless things... But when someone calls me out publicly I had to post my side of the story... Which was not even insulting to anyone... Other than MAYBE the statement of what he did in response to my neg rep... which is all true, so he shouldn't be offended by it if he was willing to do it in the first place

i have no fucking clue what you're trying to say here

what i do know: editing posts + deleting posts + weak hate = bitchmade

back to the photography thread dex

kenmon negged me saying "more of the same" for a post of mine in the photography thread. so im thinking, "that ho' just set me back 3 points, he must be calling a photo or two or mine boring, 'more of the same'". but then its for this post.. in response to dex_tar's-

not as wow as this

rickyross.jpg

obviously not my pic

holy christ.

who the fuck gets a maybach insignia tattoo? i bet the bitch doesnt even pronounce it correctly. wow.

so.. kenmon, whattafuck? i dont understand this at all, is my talk more of the same? :confused::confused::confused:

Guest jeffvyain

One of those is a positive. The rest....*sigh*

I don't have anything to say back to you all...it would take too long.

superconfessional 07-30-2008 11:41 AM selective beef oh really? and then after no one seconded you or posted about your post, did you feel like a dumbass? because you should.

WAYWT shit talking thread 07-30-2008 10:38 AM mutt225 and you suck as much as the guy above you

superconfessional 07-30-2008 12:04 AM e0d9n0b5 wtf? why even post

WAYWT shit talking thread 07-29-2008 11:35 PM DaBestSpoona womp womp

WHO HAS A BIGGER PENIS... 07-29-2008 07:00 PM hellogoodbye SHUT YOUR FUCKIING FACE

Cuil plans to overtake... 07-29-2008 03:07 PM hailxenu LOL you fucker.

POSITIVE Rep you would... 07-29-2008 09:11 AM freecat computer hooked up to tv ? mad technology skillz

POSITIVE Rep you would... 07-29-2008 05:28 AM permanent FUCK YOU JEFFVYAIN

POSITIVE Rep you would... 07-29-2008 03:28 AM cheep control your woman

POSITIVE Rep you would... 07-29-2008 03:24 AM constant struggle SHUT UP

POSITIVE Rep you would... 07-29-2008 02:46 AM skiniks vaginavaginavaginavaginavagainavaginavaginavaginav aginavagainavaginavaginavaginavaginavagainavaginav aginavaginavaginavagainavaginavaginavaginavaginava gainavaginavaginavaginavaginavagainavaginavaginava ginavaginavagainavaginavaginavaginavaginavagainava

POSITIVE Rep you would... 07-29-2008 01:49 AM haptronic you really are a tool...no wait tools are useful

POSITIVE Rep you would... 07-29-2008 01:19 AM conan. your pwnage of jayrock and your 4:15 time is impressive, but i have to do this

POSITIVE Rep you would... 07-29-2008 01:15 AM mass you suck. clopek sucks less. sorry.

POSITIVE Rep you would... 07-29-2008 01:12 AM m1sterko you're so lame.....but you fast runner. i give you prop

edit: ps how do you all get the little red/green dots to show up and look all pretty? cuz this is a mess.

holy shit jeffy that's a lot of fucking neg rep.

most amused by Cheep "control you woman", and selective beef "oh really? and then after no one seconded you or posted about your post, did you feel like a dumbass? because you should."

a little sadenned by "clopek sucks less" because i thought mass was at least kindof a homie :(

edit - holy shit there's a hap neg in there too!

How are you still dark green with all this?

One of those is a positive. The rest....*sigh*

I don't have anything to say back to you all...it would take too long.

superconfessional 07-30-2008 11:41 AM selective beef oh really? and then after no one seconded you or posted about your post, did you feel like a dumbass? because you should.

WAYWT shit talking thread 07-30-2008 10:38 AM mutt225 and you suck as much as the guy above you

superconfessional 07-30-2008 12:04 AM e0d9n0b5 wtf? why even post

WAYWT shit talking thread 07-29-2008 11:35 PM DaBestSpoona womp womp

WHO HAS A BIGGER PENIS... 07-29-2008 07:00 PM hellogoodbye SHUT YOUR FUCKIING FACE

Cuil plans to overtake... 07-29-2008 03:07 PM hailxenu LOL you fucker.

POSITIVE Rep you would... 07-29-2008 09:11 AM freecat computer hooked up to tv ? mad technology skillz

POSITIVE Rep you would... 07-29-2008 05:28 AM permanent FUCK YOU JEFFVYAIN

POSITIVE Rep you would... 07-29-2008 03:28 AM cheep control your woman

POSITIVE Rep you would... 07-29-2008 03:24 AM constant struggle SHUT UP

POSITIVE Rep you would... 07-29-2008 02:46 AM skiniks vaginavaginavaginavaginavagainavaginavaginavaginav aginavagainavaginavaginavaginavaginavagainavaginav aginavaginavaginavagainavaginavaginavaginavaginava gainavaginavaginavaginavaginavagainavaginavaginava ginavaginavagainavaginavaginavaginavaginavagainava

POSITIVE Rep you would... 07-29-2008 01:49 AM haptronic you really are a tool...no wait tools are useful

POSITIVE Rep you would... 07-29-2008 01:19 AM conan. your pwnage of jayrock and your 4:15 time is impressive, but i have to do this

POSITIVE Rep you would... 07-29-2008 01:15 AM mass you suck. clopek sucks less. sorry.

POSITIVE Rep you would... 07-29-2008 01:12 AM m1sterko you're so lame.....but you fast runner. i give you prop

edit: ps how do you all get the little red/green dots to show up and look all pretty? cuz this is a mess.

Guest jeffvyain

yea, man. i done good.

i thought the selective beef one was pathetic. as if i need confirmation from other people on sufu to feel okay about what i've said...? ...lame.

mass's was funny though, even though if it hurts your feelings a little.

hap's hurt the most. he had a lot of conviction behind it.

Guest jeffvyain

(red dot )neg rep you would like... 08-01-2008 03:36 AM Clopek AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

...as if i don't have enough, clopek. thanks