neg rep you would like to appeal or share!!

hellogoodbye

reputation_balance.gifSuperfuture Random... 07-25-2008 01:02 PM alex+dior=love jeffree star? you mom was JS this one a lokal star ))))

...anyone care to decode this one for me? (i neg repped for his shitty avatar)

he claims the unsobriety clause as well.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

by the looks of the depth of field on those face shots you're into photography too... why not whore some rep?

eh, i dont feel like it

i dunno man, you're too dopey looking (in a lovable) to be such an internet asshole. Chill out. Stop being such a goon.

What can you expect? My fits get shit on for practically no reason around here. ugh.gif

eh, i dont feel like it

What can you expect? My fits get shit on for practically no reason around here. ugh.gif

well, then stop posting fits? There's too much material in your fits to go unnoticed. And also, you definitely don't take it in stride, which is just fuel to the fire.

invest in a bench and a barbell do 5x5 bench presses for 3 months then start posting fits again and watch as the neg rep disappears

actually that wouldnt work please disregard

I'm fine.

well, then stop posting fits? There's too much material in your fits to go unnoticed. And also, you definitely don't take it in stride, which is just fuel to the fire.

What do you mean there's too much material?

Kodiak I think you may be fucking retarded. I obviously didnt get all my +rep from my photography posts. All of my fits get +rep now, with worst case scenario being some mixed rep. I could take the time to post my pos rep just to prove you wrong but you're honestly not worth the time. Get the fuck over it, your fits look like absolute shit. Go work out or buy clothes that fit you.

All of my fits get +rep now, with worst case scenario being some mixed rep.

this sentence makes me want the rep system to vanish away.

but damn, lately, looks like every noob from like may have gotten in the red at least one. very few came back in the green.

because it implies you're posting fits to get rep, lots do it unconsciously, but you state it. it's a bit sad...

but hum... maybe i'm over-interpretating

because it implies you're posting fits to get rep, lots do it unconsciously, but you state it. it's a bit sad...

but hum... maybe i'm over-interpretating

I can see how you would have gotten that message. Part of the reason I post fit's is to get feedback on them, positive or negative, and see what I can improve. So far its worked great, and I feel like i'm dressing much better now than when I first joined sufu.

Kodiak stated that I only got +rep for my photography, I was clearing up a misconception.

Guest jeffvyain
Your ideal body type... 07-26-2008 05:56 AM jayrock buuuullllssshhhhiiiiitttttt. 4:10 my ass

http://www.d2rankings.com/2003/outdoors/m512Grac-2zj.asp

Freshman year of college. There's a 3:53 1500 (4:10 mile equiv)

http://www.directathletics.com/athletes/track/223511.html

There's a 4:15 in the middle of the winter (indoor track) 4 weeks after an ankle sprain and a day before I was diagnosed with a stress fracture. Eat shit.

Don't feel like finding the stupid PMs thread:

why do you keep taking away the possibility for people to get $25 credits on gilt. It's an asshole move on your part.

The only posts this loser has is creating new threads of posting trying to offer invites to gilt groupe so he can possibly earn a $25 credit if that person buys something. Pretending to be doing people a favor buy telling them about a supersecret sale that EVERYONE knows about. smh...