neg rep you would like to appeal or share!!

hellogoodbye

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha agreed

that little b%tch was posting crappy party pics in that FAP thread so I neg repped him with a "SWACK" and he comes back with f@ggot this f@ggot that..............must have gotten alot of neg rep to be such a sensitive little man........

Edit: thought I would share it cause its pretty funny, sad but funny.

and he called MF Doom a f@goot :(

anyone who calls mf doom a faggot is a huge faggot :mad:

reputation_pos.gif Bicyclettes 05-09-2008 04:22 PM kunk75 suck a dick. i asked if jeans were slim cut. fuck is your issue?

reputation_pos.gif What are you wearing... 06-06-2008 03:50 AM suckdick fuckin skinhead

reputation_pos.gif what are you eating... 07-25-2008 01:08 PM gfunkdocta ho shit

reputation_neg.gifWhat are you wearing...09-02-2008 12:26 AMdemonitofuck you go to hell you IRA terrorist your fucking gay wear your kilts scottshit boy

biggit / racist remarks enough said both towards ireland and scotts i bet the guy has never even been to the uk

because i told him not to post his own waywt in the BEST WAYWT

this boy needs a reality check

if youd didnt know, that post in best waywt was a joke.

reputation_neg.gifpics of you getting... 08-23-2008 08:54 PM Le Buttsecks thats whats the fuck im talking about

I think this was supposed to be positive. Unless he doesn't like his own opinions.

reputation_neg.gifsuperconfessional 08-24-2008 09:23 PM Le Buttsecks nigeria woot woot

my bad dudes these were suppose to be positive. someone get these cats some posi please