neg rep you would like to appeal or share!!

hellogoodbye

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jeffvyain

exactly what i was doing. just like THE WHOLE FUCKING REST OF THE POST.

firefox vs. ie? I don't know... copy/paste wasn't doing it. do i need to say it again? cuz i won't

reputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gif i just did that with the busted ass IE i have at my work on my shitty work computer from 1995

if you have a flatscreen TV and your computer is too shitty to handle cut and paste you've gotta get some priorities in order

Guest jeffvyain

skiniks oh yeh, he's so rep-o-maticskiniks oh yeh, he's so rep-o-maticskiniks oh yeh, he's so rep-o-maticskiniks oh yeh, he's so rep-o-maticskiniks oh yeh, he's so rep-o-maticskiniks oh yeh, he's so rep-o-maticskiniks oh yeh, he's so rep-o-maticskiniks oh yeh, he's so rep-o-maticskiniks oh yeh, he's so rep-o-maticskiniks oh yeh, he's so rep-o-maticskiniks oh yeh, he's so rep-o-matic

^that's what happens when i copy/paste skiniks's rep. i'm on FF. Newest version. IE sucks, but then again whatever the fuck I'm doing ain't exactly working either.

kenmon negged me saying "more of the same" for a post of mine in the photography thread. so im thinking, "that ho' just set me back 3 points, he must be calling a photo or two or mine boring, 'more of the same'". but then its for this post.. in response to dex_tar's-

so.. kenmon, whattafuck? i dont understand this at all, is my talk more of the same? :confused::confused::confused:

hes just a faggot

he acts like hes big in the photog threads and talks down on everyone... Just neg him and move on.... He has such an ego hes immune to any insults or competent reasoning

hes just a faggot

he acts like hes big in the photog threads and talks down on everyone... Just neg him and move on.... He has such an ego hes immune to any insults or competent reasoning

its the internet, am i supposed to go waaaah over stupid insults and "competent reasoning"?

show me this reasoning?

and when it comes to gear and photo critique im honest and truthful, sometimes brutally so

what ends up happening is people get offended when i correct their technical shit and offer my frank opinions and feelings about a photo.

saying your white balance sucks for example is honest and helpful critique - it tells someone to work on their wb etc

reputation_neg.gifWhat are you wearing... 08-10-2008 09:26 AM Felix you look like a girl

i rarely ever bring up my negs because a. i dont get too many and b. i dont really give a shit, but this time im not gonna use the cop out "i dont give a shit nigga," because i do care about this specific line. you are such an ignorant faggot piece of shit it's not even funny. you wanna say my shit looks gay? that's cool i see where you're comin from. you wanna call me out on lookin like a faggot or dressing like shit? you might be right. but dont ever pull this fucking look like a girl bullshit on me ever. if i look like a girl i'd like to see what the fuck your girlfriend looks like, but on second thought i'd totally believe you have a girl that looks like me because you dress like you wear FAM0US' kid's hand me downs. i'm thin and i wear slim clothes, this is a fucking fashion forum and it isn't a revelation to anyone. if you are gonna come up with some intolerant shit like i look like a girl get the fuck out, your entire style if you can even call it that doesn't mean shit on this forum and even if it did you aren't even close to exemplary of the possibilities it allows for. even if i looked like a girl that has nothing to do with how i dress so you are completely missing the point of what goes on around here. i dont even give a shit if your criticism is constructive, your critcism is wrong, it isn't even relevant. so go back to whatever hoodrat street you come from or fake being from where you can point at kids in tight pants and call them gay and get a kick out of it with your flat chested, flat assed, broad shouldered, admittedly lanky, completely curveless asian girlfriend you fag

nf one u found the thread, but anyways just brush your shoulders off to that whole little blurb there, i got something similar from Felix too before but not as harsh ahaha.

nfone- don't fret that shit, mang. Delete that shit, call him a nig-nog, and tell him you fuck his girl now. You straight, don't worry.