neg rep you would like to appeal or share!!

hellogoodbye

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

reputation_neg.gifWhat are you wearing...08-03-2008 05:53 PMjeffvyaini'd do it all day long if i could

reputation_neg.gifsuperconfessional07-29-2008 05:07 PMthedaniwayfuck you. i haven't had a single thing handed to me since i could work. i doubt you could say the same... and if you can, shut the fuck up and be nice for once... dick.

they gave me some couple hate...........how endearing.............

EVERYONE KNOWS YUR GOIN TO FIT

STFU

YOUR DUMB

HAVE FUN @ TRADESCHOOL DOUCHE

shithead.

It always seems to be that those that know the least about fashion or are the least stylish are pursuing it in post-secondary education. For the most part, anyways. (Dinomight excluded- isn't he going to FIT as well? SUPERFRIENDS!!!)

regardless of where Dino is going, AgentJ you're a fucking hopeless case. If anything, just go on a killing spree and off yourself. FIT or Parsons or whatever, you're a fucking idiot always, whether or not you get a higher education.

Dino, yes I think FIT is a tradeschool. This doesn't mean I won't smoke mad blunts with you. In fact, I'll even provide for our first sesh.

lol@ people acting like they know me from limited posts on an internet forum. Talk all the shit you want about my clothes, but you dont know me.

If any of you want to smoke some blunts, id be happy to. No hard feelings jeepster, the internet is the internet and I dont take anything personal on forums. I'm pretty confident that if we ever met in person, it wouldnt be like this.

lol@ people acting like they know me from limited posts on an internet forum. Talk all the shit you want about my clothes, but you dont know me.

now you sound like famous (no offense ronnel, you still my nigga)

honestly dude, shut the fuck up. You need to stop posting in all seriousness. You contribute little, if nothing, to the forum, and you just bother the hell out of a lot of people. Maybe you'd find more love on thefashionspot or stylezeitgeist, but seriously, you fucking suck. Have fun at college.

edit: If I'm ever to be smoking blunts with you, you're paying.

If any of you want to smoke some blunts, id be happy to. No hard feelings jeepster, the internet is the internet and I dont take anything personal on forums. I'm pretty confident that if we ever met in person, it wouldnt be like this.
No one is going to smoke with you.

now you sound like famous (no offense ronnel, you still my nigga)

honestly dude, shut the fuck up. You need to stop posting in all seriousness. You contribute little, if nothing, to the forum, and you just bother the hell out of a lot of people. Maybe you'd find more love on thefashionspot or stylezeitgeist, but seriously, you fucking suck. Have fun at college.

edit: If I'm ever to be smoking blunts with you, you're paying.

I'll smoke you up with some mids, but thats it. I feel like a blunt would solve most of our problems anyway.

Your argument about me contributing nothing to this forum may or may not be true, but some people on here dont mind me.

I love passive-aggressive internet conversations.
i'd actually probably blaze a blunt with him if he paid for it but then i'd be out faster than his mothers afterbirth.
You dont know that, what if we became pals, then what hmmm?

agentj, why offer anything to people who are being mean to you? fuck it. no one will respect you if you don't respect yourself.

Haha, like I said, it's just the internet. I'd blaze a blunt with some people on here in person just to get to know them as people, I think it would be interesting.

People being mean on the internet doesnt make me hate them, it takes more than that.

Also, the chances i'm ever going to actually blaze with anyone on here are about 0.