neg rep you would like to appeal or share!!

hellogoodbye

nfone- don't fret that shit, mang. Delete that shit, call him a nig-nog, and tell him you fuck his girl now. You straight, don't worry.

its not like this shit is ruining my day or anything, i just think that's such a weak line, i get it, i seen joey get it countless times and nobody every fully addresses it. and i aint even give him red back cuz i dont do that, and im an honest guy and he knows how i feel about his fits and none are particularly atrocious so there's nothin to neg over

and 'sides i know whats legit, if i look like a girl all the girls around here must be lesbians if you namsayinnnn :cool:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Superfuture Random... 08-14-2008 01:33 PM chemi what the fuck.

i got a neg rep from chemi because i said mens floor gymnastics is like that white suburban break dancing or some shit like that in the SUPER RANDOM THOUGHTS thread thats in SUPERTRASH umm i guess i cant be random in the random thread...

fuck you chemi

Who SHOULD be banned? 08-15-2008 04:12 AM thedaniway eat a cat's butthole, BITCH!

don't dispute this... do it. whiny bitch. :o

reputation_neg.gifWhat are you wearing...06-23-2008 01:33 AMkunk75stick to what you're good at; getting cigarettes and combos for your mom you punk ass bitch

this was back in the day when me and kunk were at war. I like kunk now, he's a veteran and an innovator, but even back when we had e-beef i fucking laughed out loud at this. lol combos? haha kunk your a gem

you really i think i negd you for that post....:confused::confused:

I'm having a shit day at work. Someone turn him/her above red for me

so I'll have something to smile about.

Thanks in advance.

haha. sorry. my e-wars are generally a good bit shorter than the 100 years war. more like 2 PMs and 100 minutes.

reputation_neg.gifWhat are you wearing...06-23-2008 01:33 AMkunk75stick to what you're good at; getting cigarettes and combos for your mom you punk ass bitch

this was back in the day when me and kunk were at war. I like kunk now, he's a veteran and an innovator, but even back when we had e-beef i fucking laughed out loud at this. lol combos? haha kunk your a gem