Uniqlo S/S 08

onemancult

yeah they're relativley slim, the reason i'm so amped on them in general. any other ones i've ever tried on tend to be cut pretty baggy. they're not SMLXL... they're waist/inseam sizes... unless you were referring to the shirts.

was referring to the shirts then.

Hope they have my size, or something that fits me (I'm a 35 natural)

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously nothing there at all. there was a good lightweight sweat in a pretty contrasty heather grey, but only left in XS and S. other than that it was pretty sad.

On my last visit which was 2-3 days ago, they had the same stock, but i asked one of the employees for any different sizes. managed to pick up a Medium

They have some Med/Large left in the back, just ask

I feel like this winter collection`s sweaters and jeans are much thinner than last year....disappointing.

The reason might be the skyrocking manufacturing prices in China, which could lead, in order to keep the same prices, to reduce the weight ? I work myself in garment production here in Shanghai, and this is what we do to cut costs....

went by the old stable to grab some droors to avoid laundry for another few days and even their cotton boxer briefs are as thin as the old stretch boxer briefs and they chintzed on the waistband as well.

uniqlo's quality was in this guy's backpack:

pAWvsAs8n_A

decent amount of new stuff in store. a lot of crap looking plaids but the new shipment was a huge win on my behalf because for the first time ever ever ever

some of the button ups come in doburu ekstura smoruuuuuu

no tailoring needed, everything PERFECT

i got one pair of the selvage jeans there last year and they were decent, but feeling them up next to the new pairs they are thin as fuck. the selvage they have now is seriously h&m 10% lycra thin.

the skinny selvedge denim is actually a 90/10 stretch blend and does feel thinner so maybe that's what you felt? the regular and slim cut ones seem to be the same as last year's model.