Uniqlo S/S 08

onemancult

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice those t-000's are exactly what i wanted to order, thanks mike. picked up a pair in HK last year and loved the fit, been looking for something in Canada ever since. really digging the olive and light blue.

hey can i ask another question? how do i find out about other stuff i can order over the phone? do i just check out the Japanese store and hope they have it in stock in the US? or is there some online catalogue? etc.

I picked up the cotton nylon draw string pants cause they are running out. They had loden dager polos on sale for $20 but they are still ugly. Terry Richardson tees are also running low. They added fine merino sweaters and cardigans. I guess they are what they are considering a low uniqlo price.

I picked up the cotton nylon draw string pants cause they are running out. They had loden dager polos on sale for $20 but they are still ugly. Terry Richardson tees are also running low. They added fine merino sweaters and cardigans. I guess they are what they are considering a low uniqlo price.

I tried on the Loden Dager stuff. It's like wearing a towel. Awful shit.

just swung by. stock is depleted and pure shite aside form the aforementioned oxford shirts (not the wrinke-free oxford shirts. wha?). $40 backpacks are a decent buy too. the inner-sleeve hugs a macbook like a condom.

yeah there ain't shit. Missed the backpacks though...

i just did a phone order, they said there was only purple, 'royal blue', forest green, olive green, khaki, and red in stock. no mention of black or grey. I'm assuming the pictures of the light blue ones earlier in the thread are these 'royal blue' ones she lady described??

yes they have the blue (like robert geller blue) and gray.

i just did a phone order, they said there was only purple, 'royal blue', forest green, olive green, khaki, and red in stock. no mention of black or grey. I'm assuming the pictures of the light blue ones earlier in the thread are these 'royal blue' ones she lady described??

sorry they have grey the lady forgot to mention it to me. but no black.