Uniqlo S/S 08

onemancult

i really wanted navy anyway. cocksuckafucker'sdickshit.

whatever. whatever then... i still need to see for myself.

i don't trust very many opinions around here. a lot of you guys call half-decent stuff shite for reasons i can't ever understand. you same dudes that claim that all H&M clothing disintegrates in the wash after one cycle. you're all fucked in the brains.

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, +reps for the halp.

These are some T-000s tagged size 29. As you can see they are a pretty slim/skinny fit. The picture taken above was taken quite some time ago' date=' and these have stretched out A LOT. The waist is now somewhere near 31-32 and of course the knees are bulging out. Hope that helps.[/quote']

I wear a 29 in other Uniqlo cuts but I sized up to 32 for the t-000.

straight and skinny would be a good description i think

Damn, I'm a little confused which route I should go with sizing. Opinion: regular or +size?

i don't trust very many opinions around here. a lot of you guys call half-decent stuff shite for reasons i can't ever understand. you same dudes that claim that all H&M clothing disintegrates in the wash after one cycle. you're all fucked in the brains.

seriously. i remember everyone calling the reversible tim ham piece absolute garbage, in person it wasnt anything special but i dont remember there being anything wrong with it.

Thanks, +reps for the halp.\

Damn, I'm a little confused which route I should go with sizing. Opinion: regular or +size?

It depends on the shape of your legs. The t-000 is pretty tight in the thigh, but I have legs like drumsticks: ~21.25 in. around widest part of the thigh and ~13.5 in. around widest part of the calfs.

If you have thunder thighs as I do I'd size up a few, but if your legs are essentially a uniform thickness, perhaps true size may be appropriate.

if anyone has the blazer plz post fit pics. might want to cop, but like chronoaug said, if it fits like shit there isn't a point even if it is cheap. also, a quick question: is hong kong sizing the same as japanese? aka, if i want an american sm, would i want a hk med? thanks. (i'm assuming american sm is about a 36-38" chest/30-31" waist, plz correct me if i'm wrong)

ye, hk = jap sizing

SHOULDER PADS WHAT THE FUCK.

fucking cocksucking fuck. fucking shit.

and no fucking navy. fucker. fuckcock.

...i might still get a grey.

yeah, first thing i did was cut the shoulder pads off

what exactly is wrong with the blazer? anyone? anyone?

i hated the fabric - stiff and feels supercheap like paper. i wasn't really too fond of the fit either, which was this awkward combination of slim (arm) and regular (lower torso / waist). because of the fabric it bunches up in strange ways.

why you would skimp on the fabric and add functioning cuffs is beyond me.

by all means go ahead and try it on. while you're there, go upstairs and laugh at how hideous the hardware is on the regular wool blazers. overall they're running pretty lean on anything interesting though.

ok so, the blazer is pretty much crap. for the exact reasons RTI stated.

weirdest fucking fit ever. i had to size up to a large, not because it didnt fit my body,

but because it didnt fit my arms. like, my bicep wouldnt fit through the arm holes.

that = retarded.

the fabric was pretty cruddy too.

overall, the LD stuff was pretty meh. i might still get the blue/yellow plaid. blah.

Anybody know the pit to pit and total length of a Loden x Uniqlo plaid shirt? I'm usually a small in uniqlo US size. Wondering if I am in the Loden x Uniqlo. Thanks in advance

it's maybe a hair narrower than the normal small, measurements are deceiving due to tapering. unless a regular small is skin tight just go with that and you'll be fine

FUckin' loden dager asshole shit blazer. Why does the fit have to be as bad as err'one is saying. Someone cut out the shoulder pads here? Did it help the fit not be stupid?

How is the sizing on the cotton/linen uniqlo blazers? I know they have a navy one of those. Any decent fit wise? Shoulder pads?

dont mind the shoulder pads on the blazers so much and the working buttons are cool and the colors are aight and the lining is cool but damnnnnnnnnnnn that shit fit like ass on me...wow...wow. i didnt even touch the polos cause they looked like shit. the striped shorts are cool, but a little big. the plaid shirts are pretty cool and i might grab one...

on the flipside, the wang dresses for women are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo good. fabric aint the best(what you expect for $60 dresses), but the cut/fit is really really good.

oh man i forgot to complain about the polos, shit looks like it was cut out of my old navy pajamas from 6th grade. it looks like the collab is having quite the opposite effect than what is intended, i am now less likely to look at loden stuff outside of 'qlo

i am sad because LD is good stuff. and i know the LD dudes and they are good dudes. and i dunno but this shit went devastatingly wrong somewhere. tim hamilton was an amazing showing in my book... club collar chambray shirts = amazing value. this LD collection looks/feels nothing like what i expected from otherwise stellar designers.

five bucks says uniqlo fucked this one up internally. they couldve had a knockout item with the blazer and goddamn i am so depressed.

in other news, the new lightweight summer denims is kind of nice and i bought a pair of the superlight washed out blue regular straight ones. the jeans also incorporate the DRY tech or whatever that will hopefully wick away my ball sweat. they really shouldve done the superlight washed out christopher kane type blue in the slim straight lightweight denim, but, what the fuck. i'll just taper these or something.

also, that zippered canvas/leather 'tote' bag they have out on the 2nd floor is way nice, but really needed to come in another color [and not brown or tan, for fuck's sake].