Uniqlo S/S 08

onemancult

real seersucker shirts or that awful cotton/poly cotton ticking junk they do? i don't remember seeing any but i was pretty zombied out

i also forgot to mention there's a new t-shirt series inspired by football (soccer), one out-of-control one from some kid paying tribute to footballers' wives has a trompe l'oeil bra on it (men's sizes)

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone can grab a Haring T for me it would be appreciated...and any of the Mangas if there are any left. Size large.

So I checked Loden Dager items....I picked up the plain sky blue short sleeves shirt...really nice ! And also the beige striped short pants, nice and light weight. I didn`t like the jackets in polyester nor the polo in a strange pique fabric.

ny stock is complete ass. if you have a sz 34 waist, you could scoop multiple pairs of the tim hamilton slacks in any color for $20. there are some patterned s/s seersucker shirts for $30; some of which were pretty cool, i copped one in a blue/green color. lots of linen shirts too, but they all looked junky.

did those TR tees ever come in? lol i just forgot bout them.

might put up some linen shirts (one long one short) for retail plus shipping and a lil extra in a day or two. size small. can't decide if i want them nwt

no sign of TR tees or Loden Dagger jawns. Harring tees are done, and the Basquiat was moved up to the front of the store.

I don't think it came out yet. New York magazine had a article with a section on it saying it launches May 30.

Had some Vintage Chinos out on display in black, khaki, and tan. going for 29.90 right now.

[psa]

Just because your favorite Gundam was printed on a Uniqlo shirt it doesnt make you any less of a nerd

[/psa]

If someone can get one of the bomber jackets for me in a large, i will be one happy guy. So pm me player.

edit: just called em up didn't have any. If anyone is selling one then holla